Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Rogers Family- Ch 2 Good times.

Murillo(29) his wife Duda (25)
Photobucket
Previous update/Next update
Narrated by Duda

Photobucket
Murillo went out and got us a cat. We decided to name him Barry. He says it will help us both to relax. I just hope he helps me get pregnant.
Photobucket
He's a cute cat. We decided to have his bed in our room too. For now he has not scratched anything up. Lets hope it stays that way.
Photobucket
We have decided to see a doctor to find out whats going on with me. I am nervous because I have not seen anyone here in Viramontes. Apparently I am going to see this new Doctor named Dr. Behal. Lets see if he can tell me what is keeping me from being a mom.
Photobucket
Murillo told me not to worry so much because everything will be fine. I really hope so because we have been married four years and no kids.
Photobucket
The hospital is nice. I hear that its new. I just hope I don't get lost in this big place.
Photobucket
I met him and he drew some tests. He had me wait a little bit and then was ready to give me my results. I thought he would be older than he looks. If he can get me pregnant then I can care less how young he looks or is.
Photobucket
I was nervous then he told me, "Mrs. Rogers....your tests came back normal. Thats the good news! Now we just have to see why there are no babies yet" Why is he telling me something that I already suspected.
Photobucket
He came around the desk and told me. "You have to relax and put this baby business outside of your mind. Sometimes if you focus so much on it..then it wont happen." It's easier for him to say. Now I have to tell Murillo and hopefully we can work on getting pregnant.
*************
Photobucket
We try to go on small dates during the week. Him being a lawyer is hard to get away. I wanted to come to this restaurant because I wanted to see if its good as everyone says it is. It's definitely busy I would say.
Photobucket
I told Murillo what Dr. Behal said and he agreed. He told me he was fine with it just being us for right now. I guess I should take Dr. Behal's advice and relax myself.
Photobucket
Later that night I did get super relaxed. Murillo makes great love to me. Just when I think that I know how its going to be, he surprises me in our love making.
Photobucket
I know Murillo loves me. I just hope that we can get past this pregnancy thing.

Authors note~~~~~~~~~
I have no idea what happened to chapter 1 of this couple. I swear I posted it. I may have to repost at some point.
I have tried to get Duda pregnant and nothing. They both want a baby...I think I will let them try a few more times before incorporation the fertilization treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment