Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Aiden Royce- Ch3 The past meets the new...

Aiden Royce (34), Sierra Bendett (30)
his daughter with Madeline Leopardi, Kayla (14)

Previous update/Next update

Photobucket
Narrated by Aiden Royce
Photobucket
I have finally finished renovating my house. I needed to add some landscape and Kayla helped me with some ideas. It needs more work but at least I have more room for my things.
Photobucket
I even added a pool for exercise. This was my daughter's favorite addition to my house.
Photobucket
I managed to patch things up with Sierra. I was scared that we would never be able to be together. I know a good thing when I see one. We went out to dinner but I had to get home soon to meet Kayla at the bus stop.
Photobucket
Kayla came home and loved the upstairs. She says I need to paint but for right now I am happy just having wood flooring. Its great having my daughter here. I miss having her around even though she is now a young lady and likes to spend most of her time in her bedroom.
Photobucket
At least Sierra comes by more often to keep me company. I outright love her and wish that she could move in with me. I have brought it up but we both want to take it slow right now.
Photobucket
The next morning Kayla asked if Sierra had stayed or moved in. I told her no to both questions. Sierra would never stay here unless I was alone. For me it would not be a big deal but for Sierra it is. It is important for her that Kayla respects her and gets to know her. We finished breakfast and I took Kayla back to her mom's.
*****
Photobucket
I got home and invited Sierra over for dinner and a movie.
Photobucket
We had dinner but skipped the movie. It was great waking up with Sierra in my arms. I asked her if it would be OK for her to meet Madeline since we were getting serious. I wanted this woman to be with me forever. She was nervous but agreed to have a family dinner.
****************
Photobucket
Madeline came over and was in awe of my house. She had seen it when it was just one level. She is still saddened by her break up with Webster.
Photobucket
I sat them down and we all discussed our lives. I am glad that Madeline and I can now be friends and raise our daughter together. I can see that Kayla looks at us and thinks that maybe one day we will get back together. I have long lost that idea and I am actually announcing that I am proposing to Sierra.
Photobucket
Madeline was shocked when I said that I was proposing to Sierra. She was happy for me but there was something in her eyes...I could not ask her about it because the door bell rang. I got up to open the door for Sierra.
Photobucket
Sierra sat down and got to know Madeline while I got out of my work clothes. I came back down and they were talking about the house and how to decorate it. I guess things were going good. I did want to propose but I knew that now would not be the best time.
Photobucket
I wanted Madeline and Sierra to meet since hopefully one day Sierra would be Kayla's step mom. I didnt want there to be any surprises for either of them.
Photobucket
Soon it was time for Madeline and Kayla to go home. I asked Madeline what her thoughts were and she said that as far as she could tell Sierra was perfect for me. I was so happy to hear that because now I can propose to Sierra with everything of my past life in its place.
Photobucket
Once they left I told Sierra that I loved her and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. She was so shocked but she managed to say yes. I was so happy that we are engaged. I can't wait to call her my wife and have her live here with me.

2 comments:

  1. Glad things are going well for Aiden, it's great that his daughter and ex-wife all approve of Sierra, that can be difficult to come by. His house is looking nice, I like that it's taking him some time to get the renovations done, that's quite realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @retromaisie Thanks for reading. I appreciate the comments! Its strange having someone ready my strange little sim stories.

    ReplyDelete