Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Arthur Barillas- ch 1 From single to married

Arthur (20) Anthony Welsh his fiancee (25)
Photobucket
Previous update/next update

Narrated by Anthony
Photobucket
Living with Arthur has been more than a pleasant experience. We are trying to get settled in before attempting to plan our wedding. Then Arthur surprised me by saying he wanted a simple civil ceremony. We applied for it and exchanged our rings.
Photobucket
Neither of us are great cooks so we are limited to what we can make. I usually fix us a couple of sandwiches which Arthur takes one on his job hunt. He was working with his Aunt Consuelo but we both need to earn more money.
*******
Photobucket
One day there was a knock at the door and to my surprise my mother-in-laws were there. I had talked to them but never while I was alone. Amarilis is the more protective of the two. She asked me my intentions and why I didnt talk to her before taking Arthur away. I clarified thati did not take anyone and I did try to talk to her but she would not have it.
Photobucket
She was practically yelling at me when Meadow came to calm her down. This is when she noticed my wedding band. She simply asked if we were married already and I said yes. Amarilis looked so upset that she stormed out of our apartment.
Photobucket
I told Meadow that I did not want any of this disrespectful situation in my house. I asked her nicely to tell Amarilis to either calm down or she would not be welcomed at our house any more. Meadow apologized and told me that Arthur was her baby boy that grew up to fast. I get it but that did not warrant Amarilis' behavior towards me.
Photobucket
That night I told Arthur what had happened. He was appalled. He thought that everything was fine when he visited his family. I confronted him about not telling his parents about our marriage. He told me he has not had time with job hunt. I guess this is one of the downfalls of marrying someone younger. I suggested for him to repair his relationship with his moms.
******************
Photobucket
I am working as a DJ which finally allows Arthur to come in and see me at the club. Before he was just my boyfriend and management would not allow it. Now he's 21 and my husband. It gets pretty crowded but I have my eye only on him.
Photobucket
Once my shift is over I get to enjoy the music with him. He still has not found a job but thinks he may ask his uncle Adam for help. After all his uncle runs a successful restaurant here in Viramontes.
Photobucket
We head home straight to bed. We make passionate love and right when I was about to fall asleep I hear Arthur whisper that he loves me. I smiled and said, I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment