Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

*NEW* Deeba Shalo- Ch. 1- On my way to real life.

Deeba (18) sister of Lakshmi Behal (wife of Raj Behal)
Photobucket
Narrated by Deeba
Photobucket
Freshman Year
I got here and I never thought that this school would be so different from the school at home. I had to choose my own room so I decided to choose one thats a little secluded.
Photobucket
I had to declare my major. I know my brother-in-law would love me to go into medicine like him but thats not my thing. I would love to stay undeclared but I really like the Art major. I declared it and it felt good to get something off my to do list.
Photobucket
My sister and I are close. This is why my parents allowed me to move with her to the states. It was a peculiar situation but we managed to make it work. My sister wishes she could be here with me at school too.
Photobucket
American boys are quite different. I think they are more forward when declaring that they like you . I for one am a little shy so I just smile and keep walking.
Photobucket
Since my major is art, I decided to begin on my required assignment. So far school is not so bad. I do miss my sister and my little nephew who is growing up so fast.
Photobucket
Finals were soon here. One of my dorm mates asked me on a date but seriously there was no attraction. I told him no thanks and I think he was upset at my denial.
Photobucket
I kind of developed a little crush on my neighbor Kenneth. I have tried to flirt but lets face it I am horrible at it! I even knocked on his door and he told me he was sleeping and to go away. I would never ask him out...but how many more hints can I give?!?!?
Photobucket
Finally with the year over we can all relax. Some students had to move out because they failed. There are a few new dorm mates. I am hoping that there is a cute boy moving in. I finished my semester with an A and received a grant of $1,200. I applied that to living expenses. My sister and her husband are so proud.
Sophmore year
Photobucket
A cute guy did move in. I like him a lot. We have played some dart games and even studied a little bit together. His name is Jihoon Copur. I think he may be half indian but I have not asked him. Who would name their child Jihoon if not a proud indian papa?
Photobucket
I would love to talk to Jihoon all day but I have to focus on what I came here for. So it was off to study since the finals were so close by. Its hard to believe that I have almost been here for two years. I may even go back home for our break. I can't wait to see my little nephew.
Photobucket
I went off to finals and was a little nervous. I don't know if Dave passed or not. Ever since I did not go out with him he stopped talking to me.
Photobucket
I can breath a little easier. I managed to get a B with a grant of only $700. I know my sister is going to be disappointed but I on the other hand am glad to be on break!

No comments:

Post a Comment