Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Orlando Bertino- Ch 2- I am not going to choose.

Orlando Bertino(27)
Previous update/ Next update
Photobucket
I have been dating Jasmine Raymond but right when I think I have settled Alexa comes to become reacquainted. Alexa and I had dated in the past but now she wants to start anew. I couldn't believe she was knocking at my door while Jasmine and I were on a date. I came out just to see what Alexa wanted.
Photobucket
She wanted to date me yet again. I guess I am game but why did she have to choose the moment Jasmine was in my living room to tell me? I managed to get rid of her but before I knew it Jasmine was coming down the stairs.
Photobucket
She grabbed me and I thought to myself, "Great here we go she is going to yell at me".
Photobucket
Then before I knew it she kissed me goodnight. She had an early day at work tomorrow.
Photobucket
I could not believe that Jasmine did not see Alexa. I guess I can call myself lucky this one time.
**********
Photobucket
I decided to stay for the military career for now. I like the pay and the hours are great. I get up early but I am home early too. I may change jobs but for now this job will help me achieve my financial dreams.
Photobucket
I am still seeing Jasmine. I like her don't get me wrong but I just dont know if she is the one for me. Maybe I was only meant to be married once.
Photobucket
I decided to get a dog to keep me some company. He's great. I don't know why I didn't decide to get a pet sooner.
Photobucket
Jasmine loves him. She keeps saying that I am practicing for when I have children. I think shes nuts. Does she not know about the bond between man and dog? Well....not me being a dog...but...you know what I am saying!
Photobucket
It has been a little intense between us and I can tell that she wants me to solidify our relationship. I am not ready for that. I still think about Alexa and I have to see what is there first.
*******
Photobucket
I got a hold of Alexa and we decided to have a small barbecue to feel the situation out. Alexa was out with one of her friends so she asked if she could come too. I said yes since I just wanted to see what was going on with Alexa.
Photobucket
I would be lying if I said I don't feel anything for Alexa. I love looking at her and how she treats me. I think I like her more because she is more like me. She doesn't display her feelings just like I don't show mine so easily.
Photobucket
We moved our get together inside and wouldnt you know it. Jasmine called to see if she could come over. I couldnt get Jasmine not to come over. I think she knew that Alexa was here...or at least suspected it.
Photobucket
Alexa left and we promised to talk. I think there may be something there.
Photobucket
I walked them out and as soon as Alexa is leaving, Jasmine is walking up the stairs. There was no way to deny that she came out of my apartment. I was now getting ready for the lecture that I was sure to get.
Photobucket
Jasmine confronted me. She was told by her friends that they have seen me with Alexa out on the town. She gave me the ultimatum , it was either her or Alexa. I know she wanted me to say, "its you..." but I can 't at this moment. I don't do good with ultimatums so I told her that I will let her know of my decision. For now I am just going to ride it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment