Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

August Barillas- Ch 2- Not all is like it seems.

August (24) Elizabeth Ng-Barillas (23) twins Julius August and Orlinda Rebecca (1)
previous update/next update

Narrated by August.
Photobucket
I love it that my dad still has time to come home and toss the ball around. I feel bad since he lives at home just with Darcy. I think he wants Darcy to grow up so that he can start bringing his women home. For now hes a grandpa to my kids and loves showing up to coddle them.
Photobucket
Elizabeth are still having our problems. Our problems were first that my dad would show up all the time. My mom would show up too and this caused Elizabeth to be upset at me. My mom says these little fights are our "growing pains" but honestly when are they going to stop?
Photobucket
Right when I think thing are going to get better she hits me with the news of her going back for her masters. I thought she was happy staying at home with the kids for now. On my salary we can't afford a nanny much less a baby sitter. She can't deny the masters since she qualified for a grant with the help of her old professor.
Photobucket
No matter what I said she choose to try to go to school from home. It was a killer for her to drive back and forth to university. I tried to get her to just be happy with me and the kids at home. Everytime it was time for bed there she was with a book in her hand.
Photobucket
We havent had sex in months and she gets so upset that I try to initiate it. I know she has to be tense without having sex... right when I almost had her convinced our doorbell rang. I was so upset. Who would be ringing our doorbell this late?
Photobucket
It turned out to be my twin brother Julio. Sure I wanted to close the door on him but he looked worried. Turns out he has left Anthony and now needs a place to crash. He doesnt want to go to dad's so he is here in my apartment. How could I tell my twin no? I showed him the spare bedroom and went to let Elizabeth know.
Photobucket
She was livid. Not only did she have to deal with my meddling mother now she had to deal with Julio living under our roof. So much for me getting some sex that night. We didnt stop arguing until I told her that I had enough.
**********
Photobucket
Elizabeth is burned out and rightly so. She is going to school full-time and trying to take care of twins when I am not there. Julio has been helping which has lightened Elizabeth's house work.
Photobucket
I invited my parents over and one of my favorite aunts, Brianna over for dinner. Elizabeth nagged like always but then got happy when my Aunt Brianna was coming. I guess she wanted to ask her some legal stuff about school.
Photobucket
My aunt Brianna hardly comes to dinners. I remember we used to go to my aunt Amarilis house for Sunday dinners but that has not happened in like forever. We all finished and were getting ready to pick up the dishes.
Photobucket
I was sitting there when I heard Elizabeth ask MY aunt if she would counsel her on separation proceedings. This was news to me but I did not want to cause a scandal. My aunt told her that she would talk to both of us not just her about it...if it were an issue.
Photobucket
After everyone left I asked her what was going on. She shocked me by saying she wanted a divorce. She had made up her mind to go to school full-time at university and did not want to live here. We have not seen eye to eye lately but this was extreme. I asked if there was anything we can do...and she said no.
Photobucket
it was then that she told me she did not want to have more kids because we would get more tied to each other than we already are. She wanted a better life and didn't want to be like my mother in the future. She didn't want me to cheat on her and leave her with three kids. I would never be like my dad. No matter what I said I could tell that for her it was over. I let her go. I would not want her to stay with me just for the kids.
Photobucket
Elizabeth left the kids with me because she had to secure housing. We would see my aunt Brianna to finalize our divorce. Julio was not surprised because he felt that Elizabeth and I were living like room mates more than lovers. For now my life is for my kids and making sure they have the best life possible.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, what a sad update! I figured divorce was coming since they were fighting all the time. But it's still sad when sims split up; especially when kids are involved. I hope they can all figure things out and make it as painless as possible for the kids!

    ReplyDelete