Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lizandra Barillas Ch 5- Back to square one.

Lizandra (27)
Viramontes City.
lastupdate/next update
Photobucket
previous update/next update
Photobucket
I am still trying to get my flower business off the ground. I have managed to get some orders but not enough to quit my exec. assistant job.
Photobucket
I have however decided to actively pursue dating. My sisters are worried that I am traumatized after my divorce from Orlando. I am not but dating is hard. I went downtown to meet my blind date Justin. My co-worker Stacy thought it would be a great plan.
Photobucket
I get inside the pool hall and the bartender pointed him out to me. There he was tattoos and all. Yes he was that bold to be shirtless in a pool hall. He then told me he was 23. I was beyond words. I quickly left that place.
********************
Photobucket
Believe it or not I don't have much friends here in Viramontes. With such a large family like mine who has time for friends? So I decided to go and sing some tunes. I wanted to do Karaoke...but I figured I would do that for next time.
Photobucket
I also did the club thing that night. Wow was it full of people. Not many potentials but at least I would meet some interesting people.
Photobucket
When I thought all was lost I see this great looking guy. I chatted with him a little bit and his name is Jimmy Phoenix. We were talking when all of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder. There was Rodney my neighbor. We had dated in the past but his career got too busy. He literally swept me away from Juan. He asked me what I was doing here. We ended as friends but he knows I wanted to date other people. He left soon after and I was left there puzzled as to why he looked upset.
Photobucket
Poor Jimmy came back and asked what that whole scene was about. I told him we were neighbors that once dated. I guess it was too much drama for him because he bid me farewell and went to talk to some other girl.
**********
Photobucket
Audrina my sister set me up on a blind date. His name is Juan Raemon and he seems like a nice guy. Conversation flowed endlessly. Turns out that he is a painter like Audrina's new boyfriend.
Photobucket
When we ended our date I was surprised that he grabbed me and gave me a big kiss. What was I supposed to do? I liked him enough for a second date but not for a kiss. I pulled away and told him to take it easy. He said he would call me but I am undecided if I will pick up the phone.
**************
Photobucket
Audrina came from Colorado Springs to spend the weekend with me. It was great to finally have some girl time.
Photobucket
We caught up on the family issues. We also realized that no one has reached out to our older sibilings to reunite. I more than anyone understands how life can get busy. We also discussed my date with Juan "the octopus" Raemon. Audrina was surprised he was so foward. Then again she says that Juan tends to be on the quite side and therefore has not dated as much.
Photobucket
Before we knew it, it was time for Audrina to head back. She had some sewing orders to get done. She also told me that there was a new florist shop in Colorado Springs. So much for me eventually moving there to open one up. I guess I can still try to open one here. I hugged my sister goodbye and wished her a good trip. I missed her already.
Photobucket
I went up to the second floor to look at my sister leaving. Again Rodney appeared and asked me how I was doing. I asked him to clarify the situation from the other night at the club. He confessed that he was jealous. He told me to give him a minute because he had to change for work.
Photobucket
As we walked out he held me close. He told me that he was in love with all of me. He just did not know how to make the relationship and his job work. I did not know what to say. I wanted to be with Rodney but he had to make the choice. He kissed me and then he was off to work. So what did this mean? I guess I am back to square one.

No comments:

Post a Comment