Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

*NEW* The Maguires- Ch 1. A picture full of goodness.

Mackenzie Elliot-MaGuire (24) her husband Carter MaGuire (27)
Photobucket
Narrated by MacKenzie.
Photobucket
We are settled into our new home. We barely had enough time to get our things in order before Carter had to prep his lessons. He is going to be working at the university as a lecturer. I am so proud that we are both here to start our life and businesses anew.
Photobucket
Our wedding business has not picked up yet but I have scheduled people in to get their portraits taken. Who knew that this town was so in need of pictures? I have my studio on the first floor and our apartment on the second floor. Being newlyweds this was the best way to do it.
Photobucket
For now our business partner Emma is still in New York tying up loose ends. She is my flower person so I have to always get everything shipped express over night. I can't wait til her house is finished so we can all be together again.
Photobucket
Carter loves his new students. I guess being a lecturer from New York has its benefits. He has completed booked his class and has a waiting list. I guess our luck is picking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment