Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

*NEW* The Cooke Family - Ch 1 New York transplants complete the set.

Emma Grant-Cooke (24) her husband Jack (27)
Photobucket
Narrated by Emma.
Photobucket
Our house was finally complete. Moving here from New York took a lot! I guess it will all pay off in the future. For now I am just happy that a lot of my plants got transported right on time. Jack just loves that our house is four floors. I honestly think its too much space for us.
Photobucket
All I wanted was the little addition of my business. My friends Parker, Laurel and MacKenzie had all been settled in already. Meanwhile Jack and I stayed in New York to make sure everything was taken care of.
Photobucket
I loved my new cozy flower shop. It was the only one in Colorado Springs of its kind. I know that soon I will need some assistants to come to help. For now I am just happy doing things on my own.
Photobucket
Before long Laurel was there to see me. I had not seen her since her wedding to our good friend Delaney. We all grew up together but never imagined that our businesses would actually succeed under one name.
Photobucket
Parker was inspecting the flowers and making sure the builders did an appropriate job. Parker is the president of our business and we would not have it any other way. She keeps us in check and keeps the check depositing into our account.
Photobucket
Parker went to inspect the other parts of the house when Laurel noticed my new wedding band. She would be the one to notice. I couldnt lie to my best friend so I told her the truth. Jack and I decided on a small civil ceremony in New York. Delaney was our witness and she was so upset. She had a feeling Delaney was not going back on business.
Photobucket
In the end, she was happy for us. She was just sad that she was not there. I didnt want a big wedding. Besides Parker is going to marry soon and she and Laurel can have the big weddings.
Photobucket
MacKenzie hugged me and congradualted me as well. She too was upset that she was not allowed to take my pictures. I have agreed to have Jack and I do a session with her soon.
Photobucket
I managed to get everyone in and settled into our new home. Carter was amazed at all the floor space and didn't fail to mention the waste of floor space that remained unused. Those were my thoughts exactly. Jack likes everything big so the size of his dream home did not shock me.
Photobucket
We sat down and discussed business. It seemed that business was picking up a little. MacKenzie had several photo sessions scheduled. Now that I was here there would be no need to overnight flowers to her. She can come and hand pick them herself.
Photobucket
Jack and I looked at our dinner table and realized that we were the luckiest people on earth. We were surrounded by our best friends and business partners. We in fact were surrounded by pure love.
Photobucket
Later that night we went into our new bedroom and laid down on our new bed. We were both tired of the trip. We rehashed the days events and of course Jake would notice that I said we were married but did not reveal I was pregnant too. I guess I wanted to keep that to ourselves for a little bit longer.
********************
Photobucket
I started working at my shop and customers were coming in like crazy. Who knew that this place was that in need of a flower shop? I think that many people came to look at my garden more than to actually buy something.
Photobucket
One customer was shocked when I told him that I also sold the outdoor plants. If it were up to me I would have everyone's garden like mine. I loved my job and I knew that Jake, I and our future baby would make this a great home for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment