Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Jacquelyn Barillas- Ch 1- We need to adjust.

Jacquelyn (27) her wife Opal (27)
their daughter Hellen (6)
Photobucket
Narrated by Jacquelyn.
Photobucket
Hellen is so happy to be 6. I don't know why but she is ecstatic. I cant wait to see how she will be at 13 or 16!
Photobucket
Opal and I are considering having more children. We talked about it and agreed its time. We are also talking to Hellen about it. Shes older now and we don't want her to feel left out.
Photobucket
Because we decided to have another baby, we had to choose another place to live. The place we have now is so small and the apartment complex is over crowded. It looked great in the beginning until you noticed the bums at the park. Hopefully they will redo that whole apartment building. For now we are spending more and renting a place a little more expensive.
Photobucket
It even has a play ground for Hellen to play in. We are tight now and this will definitely make money tighter. I couldnt resist so we signed the lease. Now we cant wait to move in.
Author's note~~~~
I had downloaded this beautiful lot from mod the sims and it totally started making the lot crash. I think its because there were too many apartments. I moved them so that I could play this family. Its been a while since they had a new born. I am thinking that they would want another child by now. I had rolled their pregnancies......and it came to 4 BUT I promised that I would only do it if both of them wanted a baby. I am sticking to my word...=( None have a want for a kid so Hellen may be an only child.

No comments:

Post a Comment