Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Orlando Bertino Ch 1. One is a lonely number

Orlando Bertino(22)
Orlando Bertino
I finally settled in Viramontes. I really doubted that I would return here after college but here I am. My apartment is not completely furnished. I am saving money to be able to pay the rent. Starting out with my career leaves a lot to wish for.
Orlando Bertino
I managed to get a date via the web with Alexa Thor. She too is a new transplant here in Viramontes. When I first saw her I thought she was sexy, confidante and just the girl I was looking for.
Orlando Bertino
She and I did the ritual of getting to know each other. We asked the questions that all beginners ask. We decided to continue forward and have a quick lunch.
Orlando Bertino
Silence is not always golden. This is the stage that I hate the most. I hate sitting here and hoping that the person next to me is not bored to death. I even fear that she will get a magical phone call that will excuse her from our date.
Orlando Bertino
We saw each other a few more times. It was bound to happen that we would begin to get on each others nerves. It was just not working out between us. The newness of this thing had worn off and we both realized that it was over.
Orlando Bertino
We said our goodbyes. There was nothing that could be salvaged and of course we did not want to become enemies.
Orlando Bertino
And now I sit here in my living room looking out at this world that I dont know whats next. For now I guess it will be to get stable at my job and find my true happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment