Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mary Vijayaka- Ch 1 Taking the next step

Mary Vijayaka (38) and her daughter Sayra Barillas (8)
Photobucket
Narrated by Mary.
Photobucket
Ian and I have are in a better place. For now he get Sayra and always manages to keep her longer than planned. I could argue but what would be the purpose of that? My daughter does miss her father but I do not miss his cheating.
Photobucket
I am starting to get to know my neighbors more each day. At first they were a little cold but they have warmed up to me. I guess I needed to pass the trial period. They needed to see if there was anything in my background that would damage this community. I guess these is no threat because I am finally being let "in".
Photobucket
One nieghbor in particular has shown interest in my life. I do not think it's the best time. I really do not want to date anyone at the moment. I have other plans in mind. But I can 't help to see how me being a single mom causes the single guys to start lurking around. If they only knew that I have no interest in being a mistress or quickie for anyone. Least of all having a sexual romance with a neighbor.
Photobucket
He is insistent but I managed to sidestep and without hurting his feelings say no to the date. He is sadden...or at least pretends to be. I on the other hand am glad to finally be free of him in my house.
Photobucket
I decided to go for my college degree. Without a college degree I can not really afford this apartment. I am barely getting by with the rent with Ian's child support. If I am going to suceed I need a plan. So now I am taking advantage of Sayra spending time with her father. I registered and am scared of failure. I have to do this for myself and for my daughters future.

No comments:

Post a Comment