Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Aiden Royce- Chapter 2 The interesting one walks away.

Aiden Royce (32)
Aiden Royce
Narrated by Aiden
Aiden Royce
I really have to get out of this funk. Right now my life is just getting up, going to work and coming home to start it all over again.
Aiden Royce
I look forward to the days when Kayla remembers her dad and gives me a call. My daughter is officially a teenager and could care less of her dad. I am happy that she wants to finally come to visit me in Rush Springs.
Aiden Royce
I have begun to dabble a little bit on the online dating world. Its not as pretty as I thought it would be. I can not believe the amount of people I meet on here that just want sex! I thought people would like to meet and maybe date or worse get to know one another. Its nights like these that I dis waded from using a dating site.
****
Aiden Royce
Kayla was waiting for me when I got home from work. She is no longer my little girl. Her mom allows her to wear some make up but I can tell Kayla is taking full advantage.
Aiden Royce
We began to talk but she knows im still in love with her mother. I stopped asking about Madeline a while ago. I did not want Kayla to grow up with the hopes that we would get back together. It is obvious that at some point Madeline will marry William.
Aiden Royce
As much as Kayla is a teen she can still get down with her dad. We played a good game of rock, paper, scissors before I had to head out for a planned date. Kayla was surprised but was supportive of me going out.
****
Aiden Royce
Her name Sierra Bendett, her game sex appeal or at least that is how I categorize her. She is truly sexiness at its best. I could just feel her peeling my clothes away to see if I would please her after today's date. A little awkward I would say.
Aiden Royce
We did a little bowling but she did not say much. She was concentrated on getting the best score possible. I am not going to lie. I was not having such a great time and really wanted to call it a night.
Aiden Royce
Sierra did not hate that I wanted to end the date early. She said I probably could not satisfy her dating needs at this point in time and she would call me. She would call me? I hoped she lost my number from here to her house. I said my goodbye and rushed home to make sure Kayla was good.
******
Aiden Royce
So my dating has not gone good. Kayla actually suggested that I change my hair a little bit. I agreed so I went to get my hair styled.
Aiden Royce
The hairdresser was a foxy thing. She talked to me and I loved feeling her fingers in my hair. We did the usual song and dance and she began cutting away at my hair.
Aiden Royce
All I saw was a cloud of hair going everywhere. I was fearing that I may be wearing a hat for the next few days.
Aiden Royce
To my surprise, it turned out great. The hairstylist complimented me and gave me her business card. I did not schedule another appointment yet. For now I just want to see how this hair style changes my success rate in dating.
*********
Aiden Royce
I had met another girl online and after a couple of calls we decided to meet. I got to downtown Viramontes and waited. I saw a girl that had a maid uniform come straight to me. I thought this was interesting...I am dating a maid. She kept walking and then I saw another young lady who peeked my interest. Her name is Marie Rauscher. She was my date for the evening.
Aiden Royce
We were both quiet during the beginning of our meal. By the end of the meal we were both conversing freely. I think the hostess was upset that we took too long at our table. The conversation flowed smoothly. Soon it was time for both of us to head home and get ready for work the next day.
Aiden Royce
Going home I felt great. Finally I met someone that I could have a great conversation with. I knew that I would be seeing more and more of Marie.
******
Aiden Royce
Kayla was happy to hear that I finally may have found someone worth my time. She wants to meet her but I don't think its right. Its too soon for Marie to meet Kayla. Besides I don't want Kayla to be subject to meeting women that might not be in my life for long.
Aiden Royce
Marie and I did see each other quite often. I finally invited her to my house for a nice cooked meal. It seems that we never run out of topics to discuss. She too wants to meet Kayla but were giving it a little time.
Aiden Royce
When Marie and I were watching TV for some reason my cell rang. I answered it expecting to hear Kayla on the line. It turned out to be Sierra. I could not believe that she would call after not speaking for a long time.
Aiden Royce
Marie was visibly upset because naturally she knew about Sierra and thought I was dating her still. I tried to explain things but Marie said we were not a couple yet and she understood. The truth is she understood nothing.
Aiden Royce
She hugged me and told me to take time to date and find the right one. She would give me the space I needed to date Sierra. I did not want to date Sierra..I wanted to date Marie but she was hearing none of it.
Aiden Royce
She said goodbye to me and as my cellphone rang all I could think about was ,"great Sierra again..why is it the interesting one is walking away?"

No comments:

Post a Comment