Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lizandra Barillas- Chapter 4- putting things in order

Lizandra (25)
Lizandra Barillas
Narrated by Lizandra.
Lizandra Barillas
I really love my new job. I have some great new co-workers like Sky Langerak come by and keep me company. There's nothing romantic there just two co-workers getting along.
Lizandra Barillas
Seeing that my dating life is pretty much dead now, I have begun to make floral arrangements. I did not anticipate this being a career move. I just want something that I can occupy my time with and sell.
Lizandra Barillas
I needed to feel better about myself. Because I felt this I decided to join a gym. There is something about a gym that makes your feel like your being watched at all times. My biggest fear is falling off this machine.
Lizandra Barillas
People actually come here to work out. I some how thought that I would be able to meet someone but these people are seriously into their workouts. I finished mine and got ready to meet my family for dinner.
******
Lizandra Barillas
Dinner with the family is great. We all get along but it is amazing to see us ... well most of us living in Colorado Springs now. I never thought that there would be even the possibility of moving out of Viramontes. For now we are happy and content in our lives.
Lizandra Barillas
I decided to toast to our happiness. I did not mean to make this big speech but it turned out to be exactly like that.
Lizandra Barillas
Jacquelyn was even excited about her and Opal officially moving here.
******
Lizandra Barillas
Sky has been insisitant on fixing me up on a date but I really do not feel like it. It is so strange being 25 and divorced already. I finally gave in and decided to date his friend Bruce Rauscher.
Lizandra Barillas
I am telling you when it rains it pours. I did go out with Rodney Jung and our date was awesome. I had not had a great date since Orlando and I were dating. Now we constantly call each other. I hope it goes somewhere.
Lizandra Barillas
We had a little weekend party to get to know our neighbors and my landlord Scot Mccullough was flirting so much. I could not believe that he was so foward. I have to admit this is better than my recent dry spell of affection.
Lizandra Barillas
With all this attention and phone calls... I can honestly say that I am sick of hearing the phone ring.
Lizandra Barillas
For once, I just grabbed my puppy and called it a day for phone calls. For now my little doggie is my best guy for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment