Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Frances Worthington III, Ch 2- New Direction

Frances(31)
Frances Worthington III
Narrated by Frances.
Frances Worthington III
With the passing of one of my daughters I had to downsize. I looked around and finally found a place I could afford. It did not take long for the landlord to draw up the papers to have me sign. Now I officially lived here.
Frances Worthington III
I met my next door neighbor. I figured that being neighbors and all, it would be nice to know each other. I can say the feeling was not mutual.
Frances Worthington III
Part of being an ex with kids is having knowledge of your former spouse' address. Before I could even call her she knew where I lived. Ariel was a cop therefore she had access to files. I know that she looked for my address before I could even tell her.
Frances Worthington III
Ever since Alexa died we have been closer than before. At one point it almost seemed that we would get back together. For now we both talked and decided to take it off the table. She keeps telling me that her relationship Joshua is stronger than ever. If it is then why is she here justifying her relationship to me?
Frances Worthington III
As always, she got upset that I asked her if she really loved Joshua. She got up told me she was and that the past should be in the past. I guess I should put it in the past. I want to move on and I am giving up on this potential whatever it is. I am now going to focus on my kids and myself.
*******
Frances Worthington III
I got a matchmaker the other day. I know its crazy but I needed to get this need to talk to Ariel out of my system. I want to go out there and find someone to share this life with.
Frances Worthington III
Who knew this matchmakers would be so costly. She agreed to send me a match right away. I guess it will work right? Hopefully it will be a nice girl.
Frances Worthington III
She was not only a nice girl, she was a great one. We clicked right away. I did not expect this to happen. We fell quickly into a relationship.
Frances Worthington III
When she comes over it just seems that everything is brighter. How could one woman make a room brighter with just her walking into it? Apparently she can.
Frances Worthington III
As much as we get along...I hate to admit that she partly reminds me of Ariel. I don't want it to ruin what we are building but sometimes I can't help it.
Frances Worthington III
For now I am going to just keep this going because it feels so good. Besides we are getting along and I need her to be with me.
Frances Worthington III
I should not be happy but I loved Ariel's reaction to me telling her about the girl. She did not believe that I could move on. Her love life with Joshua is wonderful...and now so is my love life.
Frances Worthington III
what is not great is my work life. I was working as a paramedic and got fired. I was late too many times and with taking time with Alexa... oh well. I did not know what else to do other than finally take the plunge and get into medical school.
Frances Worthington III
I looked it up online and thought it was time. I just don't know how I am going to manage the tuition but I have to do it.
Frances Worthington III
It was time to tell Ariel about my plans. I dont know if she will like my child support payments getting smaller. In the long run is something I always wanted. Looks like my life is headed in a new direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment