Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

August Barillas- Out on my own.

August (24),Elizabeth Ng (23)
August Barillas
Narrated by Elizabeth
August Barillas
Finding out that I was pregnant was a shock to everyone including myself. I told August and he right away wanted us to get married and move in together. It was all moving fast but I needed him to be with me and my baby. So we decided to tell his father that we were going to move out together.
August Barillas
I was worried about us moving too fast but August told me that we would be fine. This is one thing that I love about August. He can always calm me down and tell me that everything was going to be OK.
August Barillas
We had finished packing all of his things to move into our apartment when August had a gift for me. We had already gotten married through a small not even civil ceremony. August's aunt Brianna preformed the ceremony. I did not want a big church wedding because by the time we planned it I would be too big.
August Barillas
To my surprise August managed to get us wedding bands. I had told him that it did not matter for me to get bands. Now that he bought these, I wanted mine! It was so beautiful for him to place it on my finger.
August Barillas
I placed one on him and it finally hit me. We were married.
*******
August Barillas
Months passed by and we were finally settling in to our new apartment. It was different being at home waiting for August to come home. I lost my job when I found out I was pregnant. I had to travel too much and it would not work out for my company nor myself. For now August was the bread winner and we needed to find another source of income and soon.
August Barillas.
My mother-in-law came by and we had the most strange conversation.
August Barillas
You would think that she would be more supportive of our wedding. She in my opinion, was everything but. She warned me about being a stay at home mom and living on the salary of a mechanic's helper. I know she saw herself in me but I did not.
August Barillas
Why is it that my mother-in-law wanted to have this conversation with me. Would she not want to encourage my marriage with her son to suceed? I was happy when everyone started coming over for dinner.
*****
August Barillas
Dinner was a success. The Barillas came and conquered our dinning room table.
August Barillas
My pregnancy went well as expected. Before long I went to the hospital and gave birth to a beautiful set of twins.
August Barillas
It was a shock to us to have twins. I know August is a twin but we were still surprised. We decided to name them Julius August and Orlinda Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment