Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Amarilis Barillas

Amarilis (48), Meadow (48)
Their kids: Arthur (18), Julieta, Ramon and Raquel (10)
Amarilis Barillas
Narrated by Arthur.
Amarilis Barillas
My mom's are happy because I got accepted to college. I can't believe that they would be so glad for me potentially going to college.
Amarilis Barillas
I say potentially because Anthony and I are getting more serious. We have been together for over three years. Instead of our relationship cooling down, it has gotten more intense.
Amarilis Barillas
My mom's don't approve of us being in my room, but there is not privacy in this house. Having three little siblings does not help in the privacy area.
Amarilis Barillas
Anthony is starting his last year at school. He says that I should go to school too but honestly I just rather be with him.
Amarilis Barillas
One afternoon right before I told him about my college decision, he got down on one knee and proposed to me. I knew my answer would be yes.
Amarilis Barillas
I cant believe that im getting married. I wanted to get married before school so that we could room together.
Amarilis Barillas
We ran downstairs and told my mom Meadow the news. She was shocked and asked me what I was going to do about school. I told her that I wanted to attend school with Anthony but for now that would be impossible because I could not afford his tuition. Also going to that school for a year and transferring would be more of a hassle.
Amarilis Barillas
My mom was so surprised that she was speechless. She kept telling us that she did not know how my mom Amarilis would react to such news. We were still excited about being together all the time now.
Amarilis Barillas
We were still trying to tell my mom that I would go to college when my other mom came home. She asked what was going on when she saw my engagement ring. I can honestly say that I did not foresee her reaction.
Amarilis Barillas
She started comparing me to Aaron and how it was so hard for him to get his degree with quads. I told her that I was not pregnant nor did I have a pack of Quads that would hinder me from going to school. She was so opposed to this marriage and did not want to hear anything other than her words.
Amarilis Barillas
We screamed and I told her that she was entitled to her opinion but that I was done and I was moving out. I just ran upstairs and picked up a few items. Anthony kept chasing me telling me to slow down to talk things out. I did not want to do such a thing. I wanted out and I told him we were going to find an apartment.
*********
Narrated by Meadow.
Amarilis Barillas
Sometimes Amarilis cannot hold her temper in check. She escalates so fast and the kids see another side of their mom that they are not used to. I told her that everything will be OK but I also know Arthur and he is not coming back.
Amarilis Barillas
I guess Arthur called Isabel and Aaron to tell them what is going on because they rushed over. I told them what happened and Aaron could not believe that Arthur had actually left. This was not what we had in mind when we wanted Arthur to explore other things.

Amarilis Barillas
I made dinner and Veronica decided to come over after her job. We all sat down but everyone clearly missed Arthur. I wondered if he was eating and where he was going to sleep tonight. I thought that he would go to Isabel's but he did not. He did not even try to go over to Aaron's for a night.
Amarilis Barillas
Veronica assured me that everything was going to be OK. She is so nice, and im happy that she and Isabel are dating again. I think that they have a bright future ahead of themselves.
Amarilis Barillas
Amarilis was worried about Arthur but I told her that we needed to relax. We needed to let Arthur live his life and mend our relationship with him. For now it was important that he was in a warm safe place. I just hope that Amarilis and Arthur's relationship can mend. Hopefully little by little it will....

No comments:

Post a Comment