Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dominica Dominguez- ch 5 Closing one door and opening an apartment one.

Dominica (26) her fiancee Gilbert Jacquet (29)
lives in : Paradise Springs
previous update/ next update
Photobucket
narrated by Dominica
Photobucket
Gilbert and I have been taking it easy on planning our wedding. We do not want to move to fast. He does however want to move out of this house. I can't say I blame him. This was the house that Kampol and I picked out together. Now that Gilbert and I are getting married we need our own space.
Photobucket
I know that Gilbert does not feel hateful towards Kampol. I actually watched him watering his grave flowers the other day. I have arranged to have Kampol moved to the newly built cemetery here in Paradise Springs.
Photobucket
We went to see the realtor. There is so much more property available now than when I first moved her with Kampol. My head started spinning when I saw all the possibilities. Along with the array of choices, I also noticed the prices for houses have severely gone up. I don't think we can afford another house at the moment.
Photobucket
Since Paradise Springs is building a lot they have decided to offer half off dinners to promote the new restaurants. We took advantage of all of it by hitting the town.
Photobucket
We even have a bowling alley! Of course I had to prove I was a good bowler...well great but I didn't want to intimidate Gilbert.
Photobucket
We also tried out the new club scene. I loved being out on the town with Gilbert. He is so romantic.
Photobucket
The realtor got us approved for a house but it was way too much for us to handle. So we decided to get a nicer apartment instead. It was the top floor and was one step below penthouse.
Photobucket
We were ready to leave and I had arranged for Kampol to be taken to the cemetary. I will always love Kampol. I can not ever stop thinking about what could have been our future together. By now I am sure we would have at least one child. He was my everything. He was my first love. Now I leave him to start my new life with Gilbert.
******
Photobucket
We settled into our apartment and it was great being here. I have to admit the view from our bedroom was so great.
Photobucket
The one thing that surprised me is that Gilbert's mom was there when I got home late one day. I did not expect us to have guests so soon. His mom did not really visit often but now that we had our place she was there nonstop.
Photobucket
I had to change so I excused myself to our bedroom to change.
Photobucket
As I was sitting there I over heard his mom asking if Gilbert was sure in marrying me. She said the house was filthy and I could not even pick up our dinner plates. I was shocked.. she seemed so nice but she kept criticizing me to Gilbert.
Photobucket
Tears formed in my eyes because this was my future mother-in-law. Now I was getting upset at the things she said. I grabbed my cell and called my mom. She told me to relax and that everything would be fine. Then I heard Gilbert was there.
Photobucket
Gilbert did not like me telling my mom our business. Yet here was his mom in our business every single day! I told him that I would stay in our room until she left. I did not want to see her and say something that I would want to take back later.
Photobucket
As soon as Gilbert came to the room I came to the living room. My living room was spotless because my mother-in-law cleaned my house. I sat down and stared about. I am not so sure about having a marriage with my mother-in-law in it every single day!

2 comments:

  1. Gilbert's mother seems so rude! I certainly wouldn't want her as a mother in law.

    She may just be over-reacting and later warm to Dominica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, Gilbert's mother is going to be a problem, especially if he takes her side over Dominica... and just when things were going so well for them, too.

    ReplyDelete