Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Shaila Barillas-Fairchild- Ch8- Time to renew

Previous update/next update
Shaila (33) her husband Weldon (35)
Photobucket
Narrated by Shaila
Photobucket
I sit here staring at the walls. Weldon and I have agreed to separate because he can not find a job here in Viramontes. He keeps telling its to find employment and begged me to go with him. I could not go because my roots are too deep here in Viramontes.
Photobucket
Because of my decision I am here while my husband is in Colorado Springs. I have not told all of my family because I feel like a failure. Weldon has left me and I have barely been married two years.
Photobucket
When Weldon does come is to give me money that he has earned to pay this apartment. I tell him that its not all about money and I need him back. He tells me that I should move out there with him. I am holding my ground because I too have my job to think about. My family is here while Weldon has not family so he can just pick up and move. Everytime he leaves its getting easier to say goodbye.
***************
Photobucket
Of course my moms found out because they had not seen us in a while. They were so shocked when I told them. My mom Consuelo thinks I should just move while my mom Maura says I should stay put. What I do know is that I can not keep living like this. A decision has to be made.
************
Photobucket
I told Weldon that I was done living like this. He continues to tell me to move with him while I want him to move back. He did not find a great job but he says it's at least something. I told him that we either go to counseling or just call it quits. I am not going to continue living like this. I can not stand these goodbyes.
**************
Photobucket
My quad brother Carson checks up on me all the time. He still can not believe that Weldon actually moved.
Photobucket
He too agrees that Weldon and I should go to counseling. He also says that I should have moved because we agreed to be together. I told Carson that I had called Weldon and told him about an appointment I made and hoped he would show. Carson wished me the best and said he would support me no matter what.
***
Photobucket
The day of the appointment arrived and I got there a little earlier. No one knows that I have been seeing a therapist ever since Weldon left.
Photobucket
My therapist made me realize that I made an error by staying here. My new family is with Weldon and my place is by his side. I did not realize that I was not holding up my end of our vows by staying here. I have made the decision to move if Weldon and I are still connected. I feel as if living apart has strained our once strong relationship.
Photobucket
When Weldon arrived he was nervous about being questioned or blamed for the breaking of our marriage. He was surprised to hear that she sided with him. Now she wanted us to work on getting back on the united front with our marriage.
Photobucket
She recommended a vacation. We did not get a honeymoon so we were long overdue. I thought that Weldon would say no but he agreed to it. He wanted to save this marriage.
**********

Photobucket
We decided to go to the Far East to enjoy ourselves. We got reacquainted with each other. I missed my husband and he missed me too.
Photobucket
We fished and caught several fish for our dinner that night.
Photobucket
The best was taking the time to sit back relax and meet new people.
Photobucket
On our last day we decided to take it easy and just lay out and get some rays. Weldon told me that he wanted to tell me something.
Photobucket
I got up and was scared he was going to tell me this was not working. In truth, he told me he loved me and was moving back to Viramontes. It turns out that he will rather struggle financially but still be with me.
Photobucket
He surprised me with my wedding band. I had left it at home but he told me that he never wanted to see me without it on. I was so happy because this trip brought us closer again.
********
Photobucket
We got home and had most of my family over. They all were expecting to hear that we were getting divorced. They all let out a sigh of relief to hear that we worked it out and Weldon was coming back home.
Photobucket
By the end of the night we were both tired. I was almost asleep when Weldon said goodnight and warmed my heart when he said, "its great to be back home".

No comments:

Post a Comment