Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Dylan Barillas Ch 7- What about my needs.

Previous Update/Next update
Dylan (33) his husband Leo (64)
Their kids: twins: Salma and Harold (11)
Narrated by Dylan
Photobucket
Today has been a hard day because we have to let Jane go. She has been our nanny for over ten years. Now with the kids getting older Leo thinks they can be on their own just with the butler. It will hurt me too much to do it so Leo decided to do it himself.
Photobucket
I know Leo can be nice but there are times that he is short with Jane. He thinks I have kept her employed much longer than needed.
Photobucket
I got home and sure enough Jane was there waiting for me. She was concerned about finding another job. I told her I would give her the best reference for her future employer. I hope she finds a job because she is a superb nanny.
*******
Photobucket
Of course we had to give the butler extra salary. I knew that he was not going to look after our kids for free.
Photobucket
The kids took it hard because they have had breakfast with Jane for them seem like forever. I know they will get used to it but I hate to see my kids saddened by Jane's departure.
*********
Photobucket
I decided to have a dinner party so the kids can bond with my family. Leo was a little crabby because he would like to come home and just relax. I on the other hand love entertaining my family.
Photobucket
I noticed that Shaila and Weldon were not talking much like they used to be. Shaila told me that Weldon was moving from Viramontes in order to find a job. I know things have been tough here but I did no think they would separate. For now they are only separating for jobs but Shaila is worried that it might be forever.
Photobucket
I hugged her and assured her that their love was strong to survive this and much more. If need be I would rather have them both move in with us than have them separate.
Photobucket
I told Dylan about Shaila and he was surprised that she was leaving. It seems to him that there is a mass exodus to the surrounding cities. I love this town and dont think I will ever leave.
Photobucket
I asked him if he would move and he said he was too old to move. My husband is not old... as a matter of fact I have been trying to convince him to have another child with me.
Photobucket
I made my move and he spoiled the mood by making sure I got rid of my notion of more kids. Of course I told him that I had not changed my mind. I want more kids.
Photobucket
He got up and we began our argument yet again. He wants to retire but feels he cannot until the kids are set up for college. I want more kids and we can afford it.
Photobucket
In the end, I just told him goodnight and he knew I was upset. I want to be able to discuss it rather than him saying no off the bat. These are the times when I wonder if my needs are being tryly met.

No comments:

Post a Comment