Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Isabel Barillas- Ch 7 Surprise for all of you.

Previous update/ next update
Isabel (30) her girlfriend Veronica Wade (30)
Photobucket
Narrated by Isabel.
Photobucket
Veronica has been complaining that we are gaining too much weight. She says its my cooking but I don't know. I decided to go see my cousin Carson who is a doctor.
Photobucket
While I went Veronica said she was a mission to lose the extra pounds.
Photobucket
It was great seeing Carson in his office. Long gone are the days when we just hung out wondering what our future was going to be like. Sure I was a little uncomfortable but he just did some lab work.
Photobucket
We sat down a few hours later and he told me what I had was nothing out of this world. Turns out that I was pregnant. I was in shock because I was not planning on getting pregnant. He congratulated me and said we should stop by for dinner soon.
********
Photobucket
I have a lot of cousins that I rarely get to see. Luckily one of my cousins moved in our apartment complex. He is Uncle Ian's son August. He just had two of the most gorgeous twins. He was a twin and had twins. Now I look at Veronica and wonder if we are going to have twins too?
Photobucket
Once we got home I told her I had something to tell her. She was a little worried when I said it was about my visit with Carson. She let out a sigh of relief when I told her I was pregnant.
Photobucket
She was so happy but told me that now we had to get married. No kid of hers was going to be born out of wedlock. There was not that much time to plan before I really started showing so we decided on a surprise wedding.
*******
Photobucket
A few months later everyone showed up at the park and looked at us because we were so dressed up.
Photobucket
We announced it was our wedding day. We decided to get married then and there. My moms werent too happy because they came in jeans and what not. The rest of the family was excited.
Photobucket
We got married and honestly it was the best day ever.
Photobucket
Of course we took advantage and managed to book a vacation a few months later.
Photobucket
At that time I was really beginning to show. Everyone in my family now said I had the perfect shotgun wedding.
Photobucket
I loved swimming in the ocean. It feels so liberating. Veronica even said that we should buy a beach front property and just move here.
Photobucket
soon it was time to go back home. I was glad because heat and pregnancy do not mix well.
Photobucket
My mom Amarilis was so happy to see me at my baby shower. She is used to be a grandma since Aaron had his first child while still in high school. But for me this is bliss. I soon went to the hospital to give birth.
Photobucket
Sure enough I twin girls. We named them Desiree and Eunice Wade.

Extra Pics:
Photobucket
The brides with Isabel's moms. l to r Meadow(Thayer), Isabel, Veronica and Amarilis.
Photobucket
The family together. l to r, Heather, Aaron, Meadow, Isabel, Veronica, Amarilis, Arthur
Front row: three kids: Ramon, Julieta, Raquel.

This was an ROS shotgun wedding. I love these types of ROS.

No comments:

Post a Comment