Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dominica Dominguez- Ch 6

Dominca (28), Gilbert (31)
Narrated by Dominica
Last/ Next 
Photobucket
Gilbert and I are working hard on our relationship.  His mom was butting in so much that I finally told Gilbert that I no we needed space from her.  He agreed and we have been trying to rekindle our romance.
Photobucket
But just when I thought we were good to go, here he comes asking if his mom could move in.  Why in the world would I allow the lady that hates me to move in?  I have just about given up on Gilbert living without his mom taking a huge part in his life.
Photobucket
He suggested that his mom and I sit down and hash things out. I agreed to save our relationship.  I never agreed to have her move in.  She thought that she was coming to a welcome home dinner. I exploded on her.  I told her that I never would imagine her living with me. Gilbert asked me to go to the our bedroom to talk.
Photobucket
We yelled at each other. I did not have the patience to deal with him or his mom no more.  I told him that he needed to decide what to do.



Photobucket
Is it a surprise that his mother barged in and told Gilbert they were leaving together.
Photobucket
















I could not believe that this was the end of it. Gilbert told me that he will contact me to pick up his belongings.
I started crying but I refused to try to keep him from leaving me.
************
Photobucket
















 A few months later my aunts surprised me by coming to visit me and taking me out to a nice lunch. I have to admit I was pretty surprised to get their phone call. We went out to lunch and they really inspired me to keep my life moving forward.
Photobucket
My aunt Suki was the main motivator. She is right she has kept it moving and so should I.  I know that she was married before and she ended that abusive relationship and now she is married to a wonderful man.  I decided to take their advice and keep it moving.
Photobucket
At work my coworker and I have been working out together.  His name is Jeff Benson and he is all about working out and how it can help you keep depression at bay.  I understand him. He too has worked hard on keeping motivated.
Photobucket
After months of training I decided to invited him over to hang out.  We started talking and found out we have a lot in common. 
Photobucket
I never thought I would be the type of girl to do this.. but it had been such a long time for me.  I knew Jeff for a while and it was only natural that we would try to take things to another level. 
Photobucket
And for several months we did just that.  It seems like everything was going so fast. He would spend the nights or I would at his place. We both agreed my apartment was better.
Photobucket
Before I knew it, I discovered I was pregnant.  I did not know what to do or think. I was scared to tell Jeff about it because we had only been dating seven months. How would he react?
Photobucket
When I told him he was a little stunned but relived that I wanted to keep our baby. He felt that he wanted us to get more serious by moving in together.  The baby for him was just the icing on the cake.
Photobucket
My mom's came out to visit us and our growing baby bump.  My moms are going through a rough time right now and its too bad that I am not able to help them as much as I would like to.  We decided to take them to a new little cafe in town.
Photobucket
To my shock Gilbert was there too.  I totally did not expect to see him ever again.  He too was shocked to see me and my baby bump.
Photobucket
He even had the nerve to ask if it was his baby.  We had been broken up for over a year now. I have no idea how he would even fathom to think it was his baby. He was too insistent for Jeff.
Photobucket
Next thing I knew Jeff and Gilbert were going at it. My mom Africa was yelling them to stop the chaos but they were not listening at all.
Photobucket
When it was finally over Jeff was the clear winner. He asked me if I was OK. He told Gilbert to stay out of our lives to which he responded that he would be glad to do so.
***********
Photobucket
We had a little ceremony before our baby was born. We didnt invite anyone. We really wanted it private.  To my surprise I went into labor that night.
Photobucket

We welcomed Quads. It was not a shocker to me since my moms have multiples and I myself am a twin.  Jeff was a little surprised but glad to know that they were born nice and healthy.  We decided to name them: Jeffrey Octavius, Kadijah, Kyle  and Raygene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment