Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Carson Barillas ch8-Family time.

Carson (33) Vanessa 32 kids: Jewel and Julian 8 and Giovanni and Lorenzo 4
Photobucket
Narrated by Vanessa
Photobucket
The kids are growing up quickly. I am amazed at the things Jewels says and observes. Her twin brother is not that foward with his comments as Jewel is.
Photobucket
Jewel still struggles with her reading but we are working on it. I was having some family over so we quickly worked on some assignments while she ate her snack.
Photobucket
Shaila and Weldon came by to visit. We were expecting my mother-in-laws so I decided to ask Shaila to join us. She pulled me to the side and all of a sudden started telling me that her and Weldon were having serious problems.
Photobucket
She started tearing up and I had to get her to get it together before people started to notice. Weldon was there and I did not want him to ask what was wrong. I assured Shaila that her and Weldon were still newlyweds. There is so much to learn about each other. Shaila managed to pull it together just in time for everyones arrival.
Photobucket
Julian started talking to his aunt Shaila while I went to see if Weldon noticed anything. He was so into the game on TV that he did not notice. Jewel did but I managed to change the subject before she said anything.
Photobucket
Both Consuelo and Maura came over for dinner and we love having them spend time with their grand children. Carson loves that his moms are still here to have dinner with. There has been rumors that they are planning on moving to Rush Springs but we hope not.
Photobucket
Turns out that Carson asked about the move during dinner and his mom Consuelo said they cosigned for a house for his sister, Lauren. We let out a sigh of relief. I really would miss my mother-in-laws if they moved.
******
Photobucket
Carson put Giovanni and Lorenzo to bed. They were tired and too much attention made them cranky! Shaila followed Carson and I can only imagine what they talked about.
Photobucket
We said goodnight and I told Shaila everything would be OK. Carson gave her a big squeeze and they were gone.
Photobucket
We talked about Shaila and Carson is worried that they will divorce. I think they will work it out. Apparently Weldon wants to move to another city to find a job. Shaila wants to stay here near her family. I hope Weldon finds something soon.
Photobucket
Giovanni and Lorenzo are turning 5 and we decided to throw them a birthday party at the park. This got us thinking about them being babies. We discussed the possibility of having more children. My career is not progressing as I would like so I am willing to take time off. For now we are going to leave it to nature.
**********
Photobucket
The party at the park was a success. I have not really realized how big Carson's family is until we get together.
Photobucket
Almost everyone came down to socialize and have fun with the family. Before we knew it...it was late and it was time to go home. Time sure flies by.
Photobucket
When we finally got home I received a call that I had been promoted. Carson just looked at me and we both wondered about having another baby. For me I would love to have another baby...but we still decided to continue as we are. We will let things happen naturally.

1 comment:

  1. I love the family portrait at the beginning, so cute!

    I like the idea of having party for the little ones. It's good to get all the family together.

    It's good that Vanessa and Carson are taking things steady about having another baby. It's certainly not a decision to be taken lightly.

    Great update!

    ReplyDelete