Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Rodrigo Leopardi-Tan-Ch 7 We have to get out.

Rodrigo(31) his husband, Cole (31)
Their kids: Troy (4), Tarzo and Murillo (1)
Previous update/ next update.
Photobucket
Narrated by Rodrigo
Photobucket
Cole has had enough of our neighbors making noise. We have tried to be civil but honestly its taking it toll. Even our kids are cranky because they get waken up by the noise next door. Cole said we have to move and we will begin searching soon.
Photobucket
I did not go back to work so I managed to house hunt. I saw a house I loved and told Cole to come over and look at it. He was so ready to move out and would do so regardless of the house. So we decided to move.
Photobucket
Not only did we move but I also managed to use the side room and start my music store. This has been a dream for me for a long time now. I am just happy that I will be able to stay home with the boys.
Photobucket
My first day was great. A lot of people moving to Rush Springs are in need of musical instruments.
Photobucket
By the time Cole got home, I had made several sales. I guess this things comes naturally to me.
********
Photobucket
Once we got settled we invited everyone over for three reasons. The first is a house warming party. The second is to celebrate Troy's 5th birthday and the Third is to celebrate the twins 2nd birthday. We were all getting along and getting the latest news.
Photobucket
I have no idea why Kayla and my nephew David could not get along. Next thing I know they are fighting each other in our dinning room.
Photobucket
I thought Otani would take his son's side but he disciplined them both. The cousins hardly see each other for them to start fighting. They both apologized and we moved on with our party.
Photobucket
We got all the cakes out and we wanted to do a great candle blow out.
Photobucket
Troy was so happy it was cake time.
Photobucket
We all sat down and had dinner with cake. It was so great having my family over. I even had Aiden (Madeline's ex husband) come over. We all still get along with him and I want him to always have the chance to see his daughter Kayla.
Photobucket
Next thing I noticed Aiden and Madeline were getting along and talking. Even Beatrix mentioned how odd it seemed. I think Aiden is single and I know Madeline just broke off her engagement.
Photobucket
They went 0utside together and of course I could not help but sneak out and see what they were talking about. The minute I did they both clammed up. I know Maddy would tell me later but still.
Photobucket
Once back inside Beatrix asked me if I saw anything. I told her no. We both would love for them to get back together but we know they have their issues to deal with .
Photobucket
Once everyone left Madeline and I got some time to talk. I asked her about Aiden and she said there was nothing there. He just wanted to tell her he was sorry about William and her being over. I asked her if she would ever go back to Aiden and she said no. I guess that chapter in her life is closed.
Photobucket
I finally got in bed. I looked at Cole and could never imagine us divorcing. I hugged him hard and whispered "I love you" as he snored away.

No comments:

Post a Comment