Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Beatrix Leopardi- Ch 7- We are ready.

Beatrix (31), her boyfriend Christopher Moore (34)
Their daughter, Carmela (6)
previous update/ next update
Photobucket
Narrated by Beatrix.
Photobucket
Chris and I have been trying to go out on dates more. We are always making sure that we communicate and keep our relationship going smoothly. He did not communicate to me that he was proposing to me tonight.
Photobucket
I picked up the ring and it was like a dream come true. Chris and I have always known we would be together. I just did not want us to get married after having Carmela just because everyone thought it so. Of course I said yes!
*****
Photobucket
We told our daughter Carmela about it and she was not too surprised. She always thought that we were married. I guess we really never discussed the subject with her.
******
Photobucket
Chris had the great idea of having a picnic at the park and inviting my family over. We took this opportuniy to tell everyone. Everyone was so supporive. My sister Juno asked us if we were going on a honeymoon. Honestly we never thought that far ahead. Chris surprised me by saying that we were taking a family honeymoon.
Photobucket
Before everyone left we made sure they knew our wedding date. We wanted something small. For us it was just going to be a church ceremony and a small dinner. After all now that we are going on a honeymoon we have to stick to our budget.
********
Photobucket
Our wedding day was just perfect. It was just us and our family. We exchanged our vows and kissed to seal our day of happiness.
Photobucket
Carmela loved the wedding. She was our only bridesmaid. She could not stop talking about her future wedding. I need her to slow down she is only 7.We said goodbye because we were going to rush home to go to our honeymoon. We canceled dinner in order to make it to our vacation.
****
Photobucket
We decided to go camping and Carmela loved it. She loved watching Chris and I being competitive.
Photobucket
She tried to make friends too but its hard knowing you might not see them again.
Photobucket
Before we knew it, it was time for us to head back to reality. These past few months have been like a whirlwind.
Photobucket
Once we got home Carmela knocked out. We tucked her in and we both realized how happy we are. This is when Chris asked me if I have thought about us having more kids. I honestly want more kids but did not think about it. I guess we may go for it. Right now I just want to live this moment of happiness.

1 comment:

  1. What a happy update, they seem like their really enjoying life at the moment.

    I hope they do have more kids, Carmela is a cutie! Also I love the family portrait, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete