Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dominica Dominguez ch 4- New people equals new love.

Dominica Dominguez (24)
Narrated by Dominica
Photobucket
I still go out to see Kampols grave and wonder where we would be now. The pain is still there but now its bearable. I never thought that I would survive one year let alone a second year with him. I realize now that I have to move on with my life and do something other than work.
Photobucket
As much as I tried I can not get our crops going. Its so frustrating because Kampol did everything. I want to keep his memory alive by planting things and watching them grow. In the end I end up trashing most of the plants and wishing I had been born with a green thumb.
*****
Photobucket
More and more people are moving to Paradise cove. Its a new development but not too many people like it because of the heat. I love the heat. I love knowing that there is no winter coming any time soon. I met my new neighbors and they seemed nice enough. Mrs. Jacquet introduced herself and before I knew it she was introducing me to her son Gilbert.
Photobucket
I could tell off the bat that Mrs. Jacquet wanted her son and I to date. She is such a nice woman that I could not say no. I still could not understand why someone "so great" as his mom put it would be single. I managed to get away with saying that I would give him a chance in the future.
*******
Photobucket
Before I knew it, they were at my house having dinner. I am not a great chef but if you would hear Mrs. Jacquet comments, makes me sound like a five star chef. I know she's trying but honestly its cute. I finally agreed to go out with Gilbert.
Photobucket
We went out to dinner and you could hear a pin drop. Gilbert was a little on the shy side but did not do too bad.
Photobucket
Before the end of the night he had me laughing so hard. I guess he had a right to ask me why I was single if I was wondering why he was.
Photobucket
We walked around and I told him about Kampol. He told me he understood and felt bad that his mom pushed him on me. I thought it was nice of him to acknowledge that his mom was a tad bit pushy. The evening turned out nice and we both agreed to see each other again.
******
Photobucket
We did see each other a LOT. I know it could be me just jumping into another relationship but things with Gilbert are so easy. He surprises me with flowers and honestly I love it.
Photobucket
I get surprised with breakfast being cooked while im in bed. I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs in the morning.
Photobucket
I even thought it was cute when he asked me to be his girlfriend. Gilbert is very traditional. I of course said yes. We see each other constantly and well I am falling for him..
Photobucket
I guess he has a green thumb because the plants are flourishing. I am so surprised. We started to fall into a nice and comfy routine. I guess it was only a matter of time before he met my family.
**************
Photobucket
My uncle Austin was hilarious! He was questioning Gilbert about everything. I guess he was amazed that we are so intensely dating in such a short time.
Photobucket
I thought that Gilbert and his mom would fell overwhelmed but they enjoyed my family. My uncle Austin laid back.. my mom were a little surprise to Mrs. Jacquet. I don't think she was used to lesbians getting married and having kids. we started cleaning up and I could not find Gilbert anywhere. I guess he needed a little break.
******
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
As I was asking my aunt if she needed something, Gilbert asked me to turn around. When I did I saw Gilbert on bended knee. To my surprise he proposed to me in front of my family.
Photobucket
Of course I said yes. Gilbert and I are so happy. I never thought that I would ever be as happy as I was now.
Photobucket
My mom told me that she approved of Gilbert. She loved the fact that he actually asked for her permission to marry me. My mom Laci was too emotional to say anything.
Photobucket
I guess im getting married! Mrs. Jacquet got us to date and she is happier than ever seeing us engaged. I guess she can get a career as a match maker!

No comments:

Post a Comment