Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Linda Chalmers Ch 9- we are good.

past update/next update
Linda (ex of Marcos Barillas) (34) her husband Payton (41) their kids: twins: Clive and Xochil (6)
Photobucket
Narrated by Payton.
Photobucket
I am taking some time to craft my painting abilities. The market in Viramontes has slowed down a bit so I am not out there selling property like crazy.
Photobucket
The kids are happy but they do miss their half sibilings. I hate it when I have to tell them that their half sibilings are staying with their dad instead of spending time with their mom.
Photobucket
Linda gets so upset everytime her other kids call to say they are not coming over. I think she wants them here more but now that they are teens she can't force them. I think she misses Pearla being her first daughter but what can she or I do?
Photobucket
I get her to cheer up a bit by telling her about the portrait I am painting of her. I remind her that we are her family and we love her. I just hope that her ex Marcos is not advising the kids not to come over any more.
Photobucket
As much as I love her kids from her previous marriage, I have to admit is nice just having us four in the house. For Linda's sake I hope that they come and visit sooner rather than later.

Author's note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  • Linda is a "playable" she married Marcos Barillas which ended in divorce. I try to get the kids in each of their updates but they are quads and its hard to bring them to live there.
  • It gets kind of boring playing this house since they are playables. But I feel bad when I don't update them at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment