Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Debbie King- Parmelly- ch 5 Sitting back and observing.

Debbie (ex of Ian Barillas) (51) her husband Ronan (43)
Previous update/ next update.
Photobucket
Narrated by Debbie.
Photobucket
Ronan and I have been travelling more than actually working. I love being this carefree.
Photobucket
We decided to come back to the islands for a vacation. I am telling you this is the life. Too bad we have to go back to Viramontes and our jobs.
Photobucket
Once back home, we got back into our regular routine. We both work together so its easy on our time at home. I am a paralegal still and I have been telling Ronan that I want to take the next step in becoming a lawyer. Ronan says if I want he will help me with school. Its a thought..but I think I may actually go for it.
Photobucket
I was looking at schools and I forgot about dinner. Next thing I hear the alarm go off. I was so embarrassed when the fireman told me to be more careful next time.
********
Photobucket
I had August and his wife over for dinner. I noticed that they are snipping at each other way too much. I am starting to get worried. I love my son but he is Ian's son. I just hope they my boys did not inherit his cheating gene.
Photobucket
I got tired of August and Elizabeth bickering and I told them to stop it. If this is how they act in front of me how do they act when they are alone?
Photobucket
Before they left I took August aside and asked him what in the world is his problem. He told me that Elizabeth and he are barely speaking because she is so focused on the twins. I swear it was like dejavu all over again. I told him that raising twins is hard. He did not want to hear it. I just hope that he can work things out.
************
Photobucket
I have three boys and its hard keeping up with all of them. Imagine my surprise when Julio came over. He brought over his boyfriend. It was so nice to finally meet him. His name is Anthony Hiatt and I can see why Julio likes him. He is an attractive man.
Photobucket
They got along with Ronan and they all watched TV while I got dinner ready for us.
Photobucket
I was on cloud nine because my youngest Darcy dropped by too. Ronan loved having the boys over. For me it was great to be involved with my boys.
Photobucket
As the boys left Ronan asked me if I would every have another one. I know he meant another baby but I am 51 so that for me is out of the picture. I remember asking Ronan about kids before we got married and he said he didnt want any. I hope now he is not realizing he made a mistake. As for me I just like to sit back and observe my boys living their lives.

1 comment:

  1. She seems like a great mother but it must be tough watching her boys get older and be less dependant on her.

    At 51, I don't think she's expecting any more now.

    ReplyDelete