Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Shaila Barillas- Ch 7 Wedded Bliss~~

Shaila Barillas (31), her finacee Weldon Fairchild (33)
Shaila Barillas ch 7
Narrated by Shaila Barillas
Photobucket
Our wedding is getting close. We are on the last stages of planning our wedding. My family has been over a lot the past few months and I think im over it. We really never lived in the same house but now during dinner this apartment seems small.
Photobucket
Weldon is beginning to complain about the bills that are amounting thanks to this wedding. He now just smiles and takes the payments to the mail.
Photobucket
At the end of our dinner meetings Weldon always smiles at me and tells me how he loves me. I love him so much. I love knowing that he is all in on planning our wedding.
Our wedding day
2001
Photobucket
It's hard to believe that our wedding day is finally here. Weldon kept telling me how beautiful I was every second. I was so nervous walking down the aisle to him.
Photobucket
When I looked I was amazed at how big my family was. Weldon was also amazed at all of them showing up.
Photobucket
We said our vows which we wrote. I promised to love him and cherish him forever.
Photobucket
As he placed the ring on my finger, he told me that I am the only woman that he will ever love.
Photobucket
The biggest expense of our wedding was the reception hall. It was recently built but did it ever get booked. We were lucky to even be able to find a spot for our reception.
Photobucket
I talked to my brother Carson and brother-in-law. Everyone was really having a good time.
Photobucket
Champagne was going around freely. One thing about my family is boy do they love Champagne.
Photobucket
The party started winding down. Weldon and I had another solo dance. Overall we were so tired we just wanted to go home and rest. Before we could do that it was final chance for pictures.
Photobucket
My mom's Maura, Consuelo with Weldon and I.
Photobucket
My brothers, sisters and us. From L to R, Lauren, Audrina, Dylan, Weldon, me, Lizandra, Alfred, Jacqueline and Carson.
Photobucket
My quad brothers and I. L to R: Carson, Me, Dylan and Alfred.
Photobucket
The sisters and I: L to R: Lauren, Me, Audrina, Jacquelyn and Lizandra
Photobucket
The girls...with our parents.
Photobucket
We all tried to squeeze in for this shot. I was really tired at this point.
Photobucket
Weldon and I.
Photobucket
Remember how I said that we were ready to go home? My family had other plans...we ended up doing the smustle to the wee hours in the morning. All in all it was a great wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment