Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Shaila Barillas-Fairchild-Ch9- Our love grows.

Shaila (35) her husband Weldon (37)
Narrated by : Weldon
Last update/ next update
Photobucket
Shaila is so nervous about being a mom.  She is definitely in her nesting phase.  She wants everything in this apartment to be spotless for when the baby comes.
Photobucket
I try to appease her by making sure to go above and beyond cleaning the apartment.
Photobucket
Its hard but I make her sleep in more days than she is used to.  Now that she is officially on maternity leave she can sleep in and get up to do more things like bug me to clean.
Photobucket
Jewel our niece (Carson's daughter) has been coming around a lot to spend time with Shaila.  It gives me comfort knowing that someone else is there while I am out working.
Photobucket
Shaila and her sisters planned a small baby shower for the baby.  Shaila does not like being the center of attention so she just wanted a lunch.  I stayed away so that they could have their privacy and do all the girl things.
Photobucket
By the time I came home almost everyone was gone.  Lizandra decided to stick around and we all started discussing how the baby would affect our lives.  At this time I had already decided to go for my master's degree.  Shaila never wanted to pursue  a master's degree after college.
Photobucket
Everyone that has children told us to try to go out as much as we can now.  Shaila and I decided to have some fun and played some poker.  It was good to get out but now it takes her longer to get ready and gets tired if we walk to much.  She is due any day now and she can't wait to see her baby. 
Photobucket
Everything is ready in the baby's room.  We managed to get our computer things and poker table out of our study.  Now finally Shaila is happy with how the room turned out.
Photobucket
Finally Shaila told me that it was time.  I just got home to share my news that I was offered a position as a local science teacher.  I wondered why she wasn't that excited then it dawned on me that she was in labor.  We rushed to the hospital.
Photobucket
Everything turned out fine. To our surprise Shaila gave me not one but three beautiful children that day.  I expected this being that Shaila is a Quad herself but she insisted that it was rare.  Now we are proud parents of triplets.
Photobucket
Met Chrissy Fairchild
Photobucket
Shawon Weldon
Photobucket
And Sultana.
Yep that's three!
Author's note:
-three babies!! I couldnt believe it.  I sometimes want to change the baby odd but not all my sims have triplets.
-Weldon did roll the want for higher education.  For me the roll of learn couple's counseling after they completed their college education signifies Master's degree.  It cost him $20,000 and that wiped out a lot of their savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment