Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Linda Payton Ch 8 - Home is where the heart is.

Photobucket
Linda (34) her husband Payton (41)
Their kids: twins, Clive (6) and Xochil (6)
Narrated by Linda (ex spouse of Marcos Barillas)
Photobucket
The real estate market has been tough. The worse was last year when Payton did not sell one house. I am still working here and there but am no longer trying to record an album. Less and less money started coming in until we decided to put the penthouse on the market. It is amazing how much money one can go through when you think there's endless cash.
Photobucket
I feel it more for my kids because they were so used to the pent house and their friends. Now they will have to get used to public school and a new house. At least my other children are more stable now that they live more with Marcos than with me.
Photobucket
Payton feels so bad that we now have a mortgage and have to watch how much we spend. I think a lot of bad investment deals landed us here. I am just happy that we are healthy and able to purchase a house. He feels like he failed me so I have to make sure he knows I love him and that everything is OK between us.
Photobucket
This experience has us closer than ever. I want Payton to know that I have no regrets marrying him. I married him for love not his money. Now we both have to work to take care of our kids.
Photobucket
The twins are still adjusting but they love that there is more space here for us to play in. Funny how kids can bring you back to what is really important. For now I just want us to get adjusted and make this house our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment