Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Aaron Barillas ch 6

Aaron (28) his wife Heather (29)
Their kids: Sebastian, Demetrius, Minor, Sarah (12)
Carmen and Esteban (6)
Jonah, Nazira, Octavio and Yameli (4)
Photobucket
Narrated by: Aaron
Photobucket
Heather and I are finally ready to make our house into a home. Sure we have lived in this house but we had not made it our home as of yet. For now we are painting the walls and adding our own personal touch.
Photobucket
Its hard to believe that our first set of quads are now teens. Heather and I look at them and just wonder what they will grow up to be. They have become a great help with their younger siblings.
Photobucket
I love to have my moms over with my little brother and sisters. I think they get overwhelmed easy because it gets a little crowded at times. Our kids dont mind when we have our other family members around. Some are still to young to take out to meet my extensive family.
Photobucket
Night time is when Heather and I usually catch up with our daily activities. She has been telling me that she wants to go back to school. After having our kids she always wanted to go back to work but was unable to. It was cheaper for her to stay home than for us to find a nanny. Her benefits kept extending because of her pregnancies.
Now that they are due to expire, she wants to head back to school. I told her to think about it and I would support her decision.
Photobucket
Right now the harvest has tripled. I am glad that everyone is here to help us. There are times when I wonder if having the kids help is bad. Right now the things are going good. I just hope the harvest is better this year than last. Only time will tell if we can pay off some of our debt or not.
Photobucket
Around 3pm our front yard is packed with kids. They all come home from school and I am amazed they are all mine. For now our kids are doing good in school and we hope that it stays that way.
Photobucket
Heather did enroll in a master's program. For now she is just completing the basic course work. Now that our kids are getting older she can go back to work full time.
Photobucket
While Heather studies, I start dinner. I enjoy these moments when the kids are outside playing and I get to cook. I wonder how long it will be until Heather and I are truly out of debt able to enjoy our farm. I know it will take a while so I am not in that much of a hurry.

1 comment:

  1. I admire you ability to handle a house with so many kids. I bet it was crazy at first. I don't know if I would be able to do it.

    ReplyDelete