Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Debbie King Ch4- Another new beginning for me.

Debbie (49) her finacee, Ronan Parmelly (41)
Debbie King
Narrated by Debbie.
Debbie King
The boys came over to visit me today. It was great seeing my young men all grown up. I look at them and I am proud that they are all healthy. Sure I would have loved to see some college degrees but we can only raise our kids and hope for the best. Right now I only have Darcy as my last hope for a college degree.
The boys also came over to tell me that their father has separated from Mary yet again. They tell me that its for sure now. Darcy asks me what I think about it. In all honesty I do not feel a thing. My love for Ian left a long time ago. Now I am ready to start a new chapter in my life with Ronan.
Debbie King
Ronan gets along with the guys and vice versa. Darcy was small when I divorced their dad so he always had wild hopes that we would get back together. Now with Ronan and I getting married, its solid that I will NOT be going back to his dad. Don't get me wrong, I get along with Ian but he can be trying at times.
*******
Debbie King
Our wedding day came faster than expected. We decided to rent the new venue that opened up here in Viramontes. We choose the outside room rather than the inside one. A lot of my ex sister-in-laws showed up. We still meet from month to month so I thought it was proper to invite them over. Ronan made me blush when he told me that I made a beautiful bride.
Debbie King
We exchanged simple vows. I never had a wedding before but being 49 meant that I was content with telling each other "I love you".
Debbie King
The kiss was more embarrassing than I expected. Plus our friends kept asking for a kiss but tapping on their wine glasses. We kissed a lot that evening.
Debbie King
We managed to do it also while we were dancing our hearts out. Ronan loves dancing and he loves the attention.
Debbie King
Ian had come to the wedding. I could not really leave him out since he is the father of my kids. He wished me well. He told me that he was happy to see me married and enjoying life. I have to admit this surprised me of Ian. I think that finally after all these years he may be actually growing up.
Debbie King
he asked me if I did not mind dancing with him. We danced a fast song and I felt a little sad that Darcy looked at us and just smiled. I think he liked us being cordial. Next thing I knew Ronan came up behind me when the DJ put a slow song.
Debbie King
The end of our wedding party was fantastic. Everyone kept telling me that they had a great time at our wedding. I am glad that they did because hopefully this was my first and last actual wedding party.
Debbie King
Ronan and I finally sat down and ate some dinner before heading home. He asked me if I was happy and of course I was. He was glad that everything turned out right for our wedding day.
Debbie King
We headed home to rest. We were so tired that we did not even have the energy to make love that night. We needed the rest since the next day we were going on our honeymoon. There would be plenty of time for us there.
Debbie King
The first thing we did when we got to the far east is get into the hot springs. I love the hot springs. I had never traveled outside of Viramontes. This was well worth the wait.
Debbie King
Ronan and I got to make love and enjoy our time to ourselves. It is so different being married with no children to take care of. I remember when I asked Ronan if he wanted children. He was so scared that I wanted them and we both were relieved that we did not want any.
Debbie King
Soon it was time to head back home and get back to reality. We might go back and we both are interested in buying a vacation home. We shall see how it goes once we get our finances in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment