Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Beatrix Leopardi Ch 6- Her thoughts not mine.

Beatrix (29), Christopher Moore (32) and their child Carmela (4)
Beatrix Leopardi
Narrated by Beatrix Leopardi
Beatrix Leopardi
We had my sister Madeline, her finacee William and my brother-in-law Cole over for dinner. My brother Rodrigo was supposed to come too but he still waiting on the babysitter to arrive.
Beatrix Leopardi
Dinner was good but it got akward when William asked if Chris and I ever thought about getting married. I was shocked because we never really thought about it. For now we both were fine just being together with our baby girl. I know William was trying to get us to defend his right now to marry Madeline right away but now were thinking about it.
Beatrix Leopardi
After dinner I put Carmela to bed and Madeline followed me up. "I am sorry that William said that. I honestly do not know why or where that came from."
I turned around and could tell that my sister was annoyed with William.
Beatrix Leopardi
"I do not know whats going on between you too but were fine. I dont have the need for Chris and I to get married right this minute. If it happens great if not then great too. But why is William saying these things? Are you two not getting married or what?"
"We are but I guess the burning question is when? We have been engaged two years and we have not decided on any wedding plans"
"Maddy... you really want to get married again? I would not want to after getting divorced"
"I do want to... I love William but I guess im bowing down the the marriage pressure."
"My advice Maddie is to take it slow. If its right then it will feel right. If it doesnt feel right then something else is there...."
Beatrix Leopardi
Meanwhile I was talking to Maddie, the boys were busy playing some basketball outside. Rodrigo finally made in just in time to play some b-ball. Soon it was time for them all to go home. I made sure Maddy called me when they got home. I hugged my brother and Cole goodnight. It was great seeing all of them.
Beatrix Leopardi
I saw that Chris was talking to William. I was going to ask Chris what they had been talking about. Hopefully nothing too serious that would take a toll on our relationship.
Beatrix Leopardi
I did ask Chris what William wanted.
"William is feeling pressure from Madeline to get married. I think its turning him off and making him feel like running away."
"Maddie should relax. If William wants to run then its OK. Maddie does not deserve to get hurt"
Beatrix Leopardi
Chris asked me to come closer to him.
"I love you Beatrix. If you and I were to get married...nothing would change you know. We would be just like this"
"I know Chris. We will get married when we want. I don't want Maddy's relationship problems becoming our problems OK. We are OK"
Beatrix Leopardi
We got ready for bed and right when I was going to doze off, "Beatrix, I love you. I really love you and I love our family. Goodnight"
"Good night Chris. I love you too"
*****
Beatrix Leopardi
I was busy getting our house ready because it was my little girls birthday. She was turning five today and she was a big girl. I still could not believe that she was going to be five. In my mind, it felt as though I told my family I was expecting her yesterday.
Beatrix Leopardi
My family came over and we all cheered as Carmela with mommy's help blew out the candles.
Beatrix Leopardi
My daughter Camila looks as beautiful as she was as a baby. Chris is worried that too many boys will like her... but in reality shes our baby and no one is good enough for her.
Beatrix Leopardi
The drama of Madeline has long since left our family. I look at Chris with Carmela. Chris loved our daughter. Sometimes I wonder if we shold have another child. For now this is just perfect for me.

1 comment: