Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Ariel Dominguez Chapter 6: Gone too fast.

Ariel (28), ex husband Frances (31)
Children: Alexa, Ben, Estelle (8), Nianna (4)
Joshua Jones (31) Ariel's current love interest
Photobucket
Narrated by Ariel
Photobucket
Joshua come over a lot more to help me out in the garden. The kids love him and I want them all to get to know each other. Nianna made the mistake of calling him dad the other day. I did not know what to say but I instinctively corrected her. Joshua said he understood but he looked a little hurt by it.
Photobucket
At dinner time, the conversation does not stop. If its not Ben talking then its Estelle. The only one that has been quieter than usual is Alexa. She has been looking a little under the weather. Good thing I have their yearly physical scheduled for next week.
********
Photobucket
I sit by her bed and can not believe that I am actually seeing my littler girl fighting for her life. She got diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. We thought that chemotherapy would help her but all it did was make her weaker. The doctors here told us to prepare for the worst.
Photobucket
It breaks my heart even more when Estelle cries and begs to be near her sister. The bond between my triplets is strong. I have talked to Estelle about Alexa and her illness. Estelle still denies that anything is wrong. Who am I to correct her when I myself believes my Alexa can make it through this.
Photobucket
Joshua has been great during this whole ordeal. Our whole family has been pulled together to try to make this easier for everyone. Even Frances has been flexible with visitation and taking care of the kids while I am here by Alexa's side. Joshua and Frances are both distraught over this. I try to hold it together for my babies.
Photobucket
When I told Frances about Alexa's illness he was in denial and felt so guilty. He thought that the stress over our divorce caused this. I cant help but think that at times. I stop myself from all these thoughts because I have become numb.
Photobucket
When I take a break I go the chapel in the hospital. I sit there and wonder if there was anything differently that I could have done. Frances surprised me in there one day and just hugged me. I think this is the best we have been since our divorce. We have tried to remain civil but it gets hard sometimes.
Photobucket
We were interrupted by Dr. Behal. He had come to tell us that it was time to withdraw care from Alexa. There was nothing else to do and she was near the end of her battle.
Photobucket
Hearing Dr. Behal's footsteps brought me back to reality. My little girl was leaving me and there was nothing I could do.
Photobucket
Frances yelled so loudly and I mustered all my strength to console him. He needed to keep it together for our kids. We needed to keep it together. I hugged him and we walked into Alexa's room to hug her while she left our world for a better place.
***
Photobucket
Close family and friends came to the funeral. I was to distraught to noticed who came or not. I was inconsolable. I had consoled everyone through her illness that I neglected my pain. At the funeral I just cried. Frances held me up as I was over taken with emotion.
Photobucket
My poor niece Sasha did not know what to do. The best thing she did was tell me that it would be OK and she loved me.
Photobucket
My daughter's picture looked great. I did not want to place it on her grave but Joshua was there to hold my hand while I did. I wish I could turn back the hands of time and be with my little girl to hold her in my arms.
Author's note:
I hated this update because this was and ROS. I rolled the dice for all family members and Alexa was the chosen one to die from disease. I think this makes the game a little more realistic because sadly children do die from diseases.
Photobucket
I could not resist. I had to see how Alexa would look as a teen. Poor Alexa....RIP.

1 comment:

  1. RIP Alexa... That is so sad. I hate it when ROS kills off children. It seems unfair but that is the way it works in real life.

    ReplyDelete