Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Melody Sofia Barillas-Ruben Ch 7- Everything is changing.

Melody Sofia (31) and Joshua (33)
Narrated by: Melody Sofia.
Photobucket
I needed a change. I wanted to do something big so I decided to go and get my hair done. I told the stylist that I wanted something new and exciting. He asked if I was sure or not.
Photobucket
Next thing I knew I had a flurry of hair getting chopped off. I have to admit that I started to get a little nervous.
Photobucket
Once done I thought it was the best thing. I looked at myself and could not believe that this was truly me looking back. I thanked the stylist and could not wait to show Joshua my husband.
Photobucket
Before I headed back home, I met with my brother Joshua. Joshua loved my new look. He said that he did not know who I was until I was getting ready to hug him.
Photobucket
I look at my little brother and marvel at how much he has grown. It is an amazement to me that we are both past our college years. I still remember coming back from college and visiting him at home. Now he is done with college and living back with my parents to save up money.
Photobucket
He got up and started to sign a little tune. Turns out that the coffee shop had a little open mic hour. He was great but certainly did not going to get a record deal anytime soon.
Photobucket
He even got me to do it. I just got up there and said a poem I remembered from long ago. Joshua said that I should get a little more peppier when I said my poem.
Photobucket
When I got home, Joshua hugged me and loved my new haircut. This is the first time I actually got tired of saying Joshua the whole day. My brother is Joshua and so is my husband. For now I call my husband, Sweetie.
Photobucket
Joshua has stopped asking about kids. I want to have a baby but not yet. We asked our landlord and decided to redecorate our place. For a small fee we decided to go ahead and repaint the place. I think it actually brightened it up.
Photobucket
I invited my family over to have a nice dinner. Of course they loved our new apartment. My mom loved the color choice and said I could even do her apartment. They just redid theirs but I could help them with their vacation home.
Photobucket
Everything was going good until my brother mentioned that now we could decorate the other room for a little niece or nephew. My husband was so excited that he agreed. My mom just looked at me and I just kicked my brother under the table. What is with them and a baby?
After my dad, brother and Joshua went to play some pool in the other room. I cleared the dishes and my mom said she wanted to catch up on some things.
Photobucket
The first thing she asked me was if I wanted kids.
"Honey, I think its time for you and Joshua to discuss if you want to have kids or not"
"Mom, I do want kids but the reality is not now. I want to live life, earn more money. Not get into debt because of kids"
"We did not get into so much debt having you kids. Look it can wait but make sure both of you are on the same page. That is all I am asking. Make sure you are on the same page"
Of course my mom is right but still. I guess I will have a talk with Josh just to make sure.
Photobucket
"You know your sister is going to kill you for mentioning us having kids right?"
"Ya but I thought you guys would have discussed it by now. Ava and will want kids right away if we get married"
"Wow, your thiking of proposing?"
"No net yet, relax brother-in-law. I have nothing saved. For now I just want to work and move out of my parents house".
Photobucket
After everyone left we got into bed and I was reading this great book when Josh came to bed.
"Melody, you know I want kids right?"
"Huh, Ya I know... I want to but not right now. Listen I like this. You and I coming home getting everything together. Don't you like just relaxing?"
"Yes but I also want to see us with a baby. Its fine. We can wait but I dont want to wait too much."

No comments:

Post a Comment