Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Isabel Barillas Ch 6

Isabel (28), Veronica (28) ,

Photobucket
Narrated by: Isabel

Photobucket
I got a phone call today that changed a lot of things for me. There are people that come and go from your life and you wonder what ever happened to them. I have been dating Veronica for over a year but getting called that Candice had died was still too hurtful. I had not talked to Candice in over a year but she never had removed my name from her emergency contact list.
Photobucket
Veronica came to my aparment after work. I admire that she consoled me crying over my ex partner's death. She hugged me and told me that everything was going to be alright. I was grateful that Veronica supported and understood why I was grieving Candice.
Photobucket
We decided to go out and play some cards. I needed to get my mind off of things. I even think Veronica let me win a couple of hands. I just can not believe that one day you are here and the next you are gone.
******
Photobucket
I do not know exactly why but I had my family over for dinner. For some reason my brother Aaron never brings his kids. I think he considers that my apartment is too small to handle too many bodies at once.
Veronica loves having my family over for dinner. Now a days it seems that Veronica spends more nights here with me than at her own place. We both brought up the question of moving in together. I even suggest we get a place of our own. For now we are weighing our options.
Photobucket
My moms are still concerned about Candice passing but they see how happy I am with Veronica. My mom Amarilis sometimes wonders how Veronica and I never really dated in high school. I think about that too and realize that we missed out on a lot of opportunities.
Photobucket
When everyone is finally ready to go home, Veronica and I sit down and rest. Doing dishes after such a big dinner is gruesome.

Photobucket
Veronica and I have decided to move in together. For now we are going to live here and save up some money. Veronica wants to finish her college degree and is even encouraging me to do the same. I do not feel or want the college pressure. There is a reason why I went those semesters and then quit. I like my life the way it is and for now I am happy.
Photobucket
Just because we now live together does not mean we will not go out on dates. We both promised ourselves to have at least one date night a week. So far its been several nights a week. It is so easy for us to just pick a place and go there to have tons of fun.
********
Photobucket
We had dinner with my moms the other day. Veronica was happy to see them and vice versa. I was actually happy that we were all able to put our schedules together and choose a date for dinner.
Photobucket
Right before we had our meal I tured to Veronica and told her...
"the reason my moms are here is because I want them to know... I want them to know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Veronica you have been my rock since I have known you. I do not know why I did not see it before but I do now. Will you marry me? "
Photobucket
She was so surprised because she never expected it. I was holding my breath right before she whispered, "yes, yes Isabel I will".
We enjoyed our dinner and can look foward to planning a wedding to celebrate the beginning of our lives together.
Authors note:
  • The death of Candice was due to ROS. I still can not believe how many death's I rolled this round. I did not feel this one because Isabel had no romantic wants for Candice at all.
  • From the moment that Veronica and Isabel met there has been balloon farts all over the place. They constantly swoon over each other. For now she can not wait to be married to Veronica. Good thing Veronica has also rolled the engagement want for Isabel.

No comments:

Post a Comment