Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Rodrigo Leopardi-Tan ch 6- Shall we plan?

Rodrigo(20), his husband Cole (29) their son Troy (2)
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 6
Narrated by Rodrigo.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 6
Having Troy in our lives has been a true blessing. Now that he is beginning to walk we have to make sure he does not hurt himself. Now I see how many things are around that can either be swallowed, chewed on or worst hurt yourself with. Cole and I have to do some baby proofing in the house.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 6
At least Troy is willing to get potty trained. Cole did try to train him but quickly lost his patience. I think Troy knows what and how to push Cole's buttons. For the most part he is a good boy. We try not to spoil him too much but our family members do it for us.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 6
I thought that I would not have time to play the piano once Troy was born. In fact its the complete opposite. Troy has grown accustomed to my playing that he falls asleep quickly. Nap time is when I practice my art. I do wonder if Troy will want to learn to play once he gets old enough.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 6
Cole loves coming home and hearing me play. We both continue to be surprised at how little our lives has changed with the birth of Troy.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 6
Cole's job is going great. We both can relax knowing that we are financially set. We have considered buying a home rather than renting. It would be great to buy a house but we both love our apartment so much. For now renting is our best and it allows us to save more money.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 6
I don't know how or why I said it but I did. We were having dinner and I asked Cole how he felt about having another baby. He honestly had not thought about having another baby. I know we are we are OK with Troy but I would love for him to have a baby brother or sister. Cole fears having a little girl. He is worried he would never allow her to date.
He is going to think about us having another child. I know he is not opposed to it but having another child will set us back a bit with our finances.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 6
That night I heard Cole putting Troy to bed and asking him if he would like a little brother or sister. At that point I knew that we would be having another baby.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 6
Cole came to bed cuddled up next to me and said, "so who is having this baby?"
I answered, "I want to. I want to have our baby and see how its like"
"OK Rodrigo. I want us to make a baby and god help us. We are going to have two kids!"
"I know... but we will be fine Cole. Trust me."
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 6
Beatrix was the first to find out I was pregnant. She was amazed that I choose to have the baby. She even told me that I had the possibility of having quads like we were. I think she is crazy for even mentioning that. I told her that she better not mention that to Cole. I do not think that Cole can handle four babies. Which makes me wonder how our mom and dad did it.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 6
We were planning a trip to Tikki Island but we had to cancel it due to my pregnancy. I was sad about the trip. I wanted Troy to play in the sand but for now it will just be us at home for vacation instead.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 6
The pregnancy was hard. I went to the hospital to have our baby.
Rodrigo Leopardi ch 6
To our surprise I gave birth to Twins. I still am amazed that we had twins. Both Cole and I agreed that this was it for us. We are now a happy family with our three boys: Troy, Tarzo and Murillo.

No comments:

Post a Comment