Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Consuelo Barillas-Chapter 14 The Empty nest

Consuelo (48), her wife Maura (48)
Their daughter living at home: Jacquelyn (25), her wife Opal (25) and their daughter Hellen (4)
Consuelo Barillas
Narrated by Jacquelyn
Consuelo Barillas
Opal and I have decided that its high time that we move out on our own. We told my mom about it and she was shocked to hear we were going to move out.
Consuelo Barillas
My mom's business has been expanding somewhat. Her client base is growing but she may need to invest in a few more inventory items.
Consuelo Barillas
Opal and I are doing great in our marriage but being married for over 4 years takes a toll. We are falling into a rut of going to work, coming home, taking care of Hellen and we start it all over again the next day. Therefore I decided to ask my moms to baby sit while I took Opal out for dinner.
Consuelo Barillas
It had been a long time since we were able to go out and enjoy ourselves alone. We are 25 but sometimes I feel that we act as old as my parents. This is one of the reasons I want us to move out.
Consuelo Barillas
We ate, we danced and we did a little public woo hoo. We figured we might as well get the most of our night out. Thank god we were not spotted in the bathroom by no one else.
Consuelo Barillas
I guess my moms also got the dating fever because they too have started going out on dates. I am glad that my moms are going out more. Now they will be empty nesters and I can imagine how boring it will get when we move.
Consuelo Barillas
Consuelo Barillas
******
Consuelo Barillas
We told my parents that we were moving to Colorado Springs they were not too happy. How were they going to see their granddaughter Hellen if we lived so far away. I told them that they could now see my sisters and us at the same time. They were reluctant but what could they really do? We are old enough to branch out on our own.
Consuelo Barillas
When we finished packing I saw my moms hugging each other. I still could not believe after all they have been through they are still together. Now they were going to be able to be at home and do what they wanted since we have all officially moved out.

No comments:

Post a Comment