Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Dylan Barillas-Wilkie ch 6-So lucky am I.

Dylan (29) his husband Leo (60)
Their Children, Twins: Salma and Harold (7)
Narrated by Leo Wilkie
Dylan Barillas ch 6
I am a lucky guy. I come home to a wonderful home full of love. The best is that I get to see my little girl greet me the minute I get home from work.
Photobucket
My husband is usually in the sauna relaxing. He is getting his bachelor's degree but its a lot more stressful than it need be. I think he should just relax and enjoy our life but he sees things differently.
Photobucket
I hear him with our kids and I never regret that we decided to have them. I still remember Dylan trying to convince me to have kids. I was against it but now I could not see myself not having kids. Sure he is beginning to ask for another one but I do not want any more. Two is more than enough.
Photobucket
For now the kids are doing great in school. I am glad that they have their dad home to make sure home work is done.
Photobucket
I even heard Harold trying to bargain having a trip to Tikki Island if he gets all A's on his report card. Dylan told him no. I know that if it were me I would promise my son everything. Dylan is against us spoiling our kids. He says its hard enough living in this big house with all the amenities and a butler to top it off.
Photobucket
Dylan's family comes around and I love when they do. I don't stay late because of work and well Dylan is younger than I so he needs people his age to hang out with.
Photobucket
When I come home its a little chaotic but its nice having everyone over. Dylan still feels a little bad when it gets too noisy. Its his home too and I want him to feel comfortable having his family over.
Photobucket
Jane our nanny is still with us. Dylan and I think that we may be letting her go soon. It's hard because we love Jane and she is part of the family. Too bad there is no one she can marry in the family.
Photobucket
Like I said before, I tend to go to sleep earlier than the rest. I bid them all a good night and I head up to get to sleep.
Photobucket
One thing about being old, you wake up around 2 or 3am and realize you are no longer sleepy. I was so tired when I feel asleep that I did not notice Dylan come into bed. I lie there and look at my husband and wonder if he is truly happy with our marriage.
Photobucket
He says he is truly happy and our age difference does not matter... but it still gets to me sometimes. Either way I know that I am lucky to have my loving family.

No comments:

Post a Comment