Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Alfredo Barillas ch- a new friend for us all.

Alfredo (33) his spouse Merrill (38)
Their child Lestat (1)
Previous/Next update
Photobucket
narrated by Alfredo
Photobucket
Lestat is ready to conquer our apartment. So far we can not complain because he has been a great baby.
Photobucket
Merrill and I have been debating on whether to celebrate his second birthday here or to rent a hall.
Photobucket
We both decided a nice barbecue at the park would be a good place to start. My moms came and they bought us a cute little puppy. We could not say no to keeping the puppy. For now it was good because we were not planning any more kids yet.
Photobucket
Lestat was overwhelmed by seeing the family again. I think he is going to be something of a recluse. He would rather be at home than surrounded by the Barillas family.
******
Photobucket
Once at home Lestat flourishes in his skill learning. He desperately wants to walk while we cringe at the thought of him breaking anything.
Photobucket
I get him settled to bed and then I have to go to work.
Photobucket
I still am working on my degree but with a kid, a husband and now a puppy, its not looking too good. Merrill understands but he also hints at me completing my degree almost every day.
Photobucket
He walks me out and take a few minutes to potty train the puppy outside. I head to work wishing I was able to stay home with my family.

1 comment:

  1. That is a busy family. I can see why it would be hard to complete a degree with so many other commitments.

    ReplyDelete