Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Murillo Rogers- Ch 4- So happy.

Murillo (33) his wife Duda (29)
Narrated by Murillo
last update/next update
 photo 1_zps87b66e81.jpg
We are finally expecting and we could not be happier.  Duda is beside herself at the idea of being a mom.
 photo 3_zpsc2b4b189.jpg
She is cooking healthy foods because she is eating for three.  Yes we are having twins.  The local physician says that there must be something in the water because he has seen a lot of twins being born.
 photo 4_zpsaacce431.jpg
I have asked Duda to take it easy but she has decided to move forward and complete her master's degree.
 photo 5_zpsc8218d0a.jpg
Funny thing. Duda really loves our pet cat.  She keeps telling him that he will not be forgotten when the babies get here.  I sometimes want to tell her how silly she sounds but I know better than to question the love for our cat.
***********
 photo 6_zps90166f9d.jpg
Duda was working on her master's when she told me that she felt a contraction. I put my work down and we headed to the hospital.
*************
The doctor actually was surprised that Duda had delivered triplets.  One of them kept hiding behind her sister. 
 photo 7_zps35d85538.jpg
here is Jason Rogers
 photo 8_zps861de621.jpg
Here is Jamie Rogers
 photo snapshot_f9e9bbc1_411f9c9e_zps18f2e439.jpg
And Josie
 photo 9_zps377523ce.jpg
We were happy to be parents but we knew we were going to be very busy with three kids.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, triplets is nuts! Do you do it randomly each time for all the twins or do you use the family aspiration benefit too? I'm actually not certain how those two things work together or if they even do. He is right, they will indeed be very busy with triplets, I don't see their lives calming down until they are all in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. thank you for your comment. I use a hack for triplets and quads. I believe its called that.It allows you to set the percentage for twins/triplets and quads. I want to say its simology website if not Mod for sims. I downloaded it ages ago. I sometimes want to change the odds because it seems that I get a lot of triplets and quads. Right when I am about to change it I get a few single births. I believe if they eat dessert while pregnant it will give them a higher chance of twins... this might be true for the hackless version of the sims 2.

    ReplyDelete