Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Jacquelyn Barillas- Ch. 3 Slowly but surely.

Jacquelyn (31), her wife Opal (29)
their daughter, Helen (10)
Narrated by Jacquelyn
last update/next update
 photo 1_zpsa82ace76.jpg
I have worked on myself a lot lately and have decided to put my miscarriage behind me.  I was really wrecked knowing that I had lost our baby.  Opal suggested that I go to see someone but I asked her for a little bit more time before I decided on seeking therapy.  As far as trying again,  we have decided that if it happens then it happens. 
 photo 2_zps64d86e51.jpg
Helen knows what happened and is still processing it.  Before she used to ask when we were going to give her a little brother or sister and now she no longer does that. 
 photo 3_zps6fbb5be1.jpg
One of my methods to stop thinking about this is to finish my college degree.  Opal decided to start it the same time that I did.  I thought she was going to get motivated and decided to put it off for now.  As for me I wanted to finish this if it was the last thing I accomplish. 
 photo 4_zps94ad6b27.jpg
After my intense study sessions, I crawl in bed and fall instantly asleep. 
*************
 photo 5_zpsee2a44a0.jpg
Helen has a few days off of school and loves her new doll house we got her. She loves spending hours playing.
 photo 6_zps5f404294.jpg
Once she hears that Opal has come home she runs to meet her. I am glad to see that my family is finally getting back to normal.
 photo 7_zps6a9b239b.jpg
I finally finished my degree and took the opportunity to ask Opal what she thought.  Opal told me that she would get around it soon.  I told her that it would be good for us financially.  She also agreed.  I still didn't see her pick up a book but at least its on her mind. I hope that Helen is inspired to go to college and does not take the long road like we are taking regarding school.



2 comments:

  1. I was thinking they might have a pregnancy announcement, but it is nice to see them get their careers and education squared away. It would be nice if Helen saw the hardwork of doing it in the thirties, and did university while young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was SOOOO heartbroken when she miscarried. I did not get the usual warning (thanks to a hack)... The pop up received confirmed that she had miscarried and was saddened for three sim days. They have not rolled the want for another baby yet. Hopefully they will soon.

    ReplyDelete