Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Taylor Chalmers- college years

Taylor(18)
Narrated by Taylor
Last episode/next episode
 photo 11_zps6ec50f10.jpg
To be honest these past two years have been a blur. As I sit here finishing my sophomore year, I can not believe that I am finalizing my term paper for Sophomore year.  At first when I got here it was a little hard. I mean no one to tell you that it was time to get to class or worse finding out that you had no more clean clothes.  Now I am a complete expert.
 photo 6_zps98a57575.jpg
I am focusing a lot on school.  I guess that because of this Irfan and I have broken up.  We thought that our romance would make it but I decided to take a break. I didnt want to face the possibility of cheating on him.  It stung when he agreed that we should take a break.
 photo 12_zps4e95f507.jpg
At the end of sophmore year I was stuggling to complete my homework on time.  I began receiving tutoring with Zion Royce.  To my shock he asked me to have a date.  I was shocked and told him that we should think about it.  Even though Irfan and I are not together I still love him.  I was quite shocked when Zion asked me out. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice that Taylor is adjusting to college life and being independent.

    ReplyDelete