Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Kayla Royce- College years

Kayla Royce (18)
Narrated by Kayla
last update/next update
 photo 9_zps8c313961.jpg
I met this guy on campus from Viramontes. His name is Darcy Barillas.  At first I found him somewhat attractive but he soon told me that he was gay.  It was more a relief for me because I needed to focus on school.  I have learned if you stick to studying and getting your stuff done, you will finish school earlier.  I decided to declare a drama major.
 photo 10_zps3fc236e6.jpg
As you can imagine, being a drama major means that I need to practice my stage presence constantly. Darcy also helped me to renew my look. He said I needed to stop looking like a high school kid from Viramontes.  I needed to now look like an awesome college student.
 photo 17_zpse754a2a5.jpg
Darcy and I have become close. We talk about everything. It really helps having a friend in college.  I want to help him find love but he tells me that he needs no help in that department.  He is finally going to meet someone that I am really interested in.
 photo 11_zps4c5b9b68.jpg
No guy on campus really holds my attention. I have decided to date Amin exclusively.  I haven't told my dad because he is worried that Amin is too old for me.  I think on the contrary.  I love that he is stable and does not play around like the guys in college.
 photo 12_zps829f1603.jpg
When Amin came to visit, Darcy was in my room. Amin knows that Darcy is gay so he was not concerned to find Darcy in my room. Amin came to celebrate that I completed my sophomore year. In two years, I will be able to move back to Viramontes.  Amin smiled and told me that he could not wait.

2 comments:

  1. If Darcy weren't gay, than that would be highly suspicious looking, sitting up on her bed in that fashion. Glad that she got her sophomore year under her belt, they seem happy together, though I hope she's not missing out on the college experience by already being mentally in the next stage of her life with Amin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered that too but she has balloon farts for him all day long. I am wondering if it will not change once she graduates.

    ReplyDelete