Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Josua ruben -Ch 2- moving on.

Joshua (39)
Ex of Melody- Sofia Barillas
 photo 1_zps82f57899.jpg
narrated by Joshua

 photo 2_zps4fe913ec.jpg
I decided that it was time for me to bid Melody farewell. I had held onto hope that we would somehow manage to work things out.  I even went to see her and noticed that she was actively dating.  I have been dating too but I have not given myself 100% to her.  I sent Elizabeth an invitation to come for dinner. I had told her that I was still in love with my ex wife but now I wanted to make sure that she knew I was ready to move on.
 photo 3_zps1050f18c.jpg
It really hurt to know that I was never going to be with Melody-Sofia again. She was my first love. Now that I look back at things maybe I shouldn't have pressured her to have a family with me.  Either way I was ready to move on and needed to put these feelings behind me.
 photo 4_zps6e6f48f9.jpg
Elizabeth looked even more beautiful than I remembered her.  She asked me straight out if I was over Melody. I told her that I was ready to move on and I would love it to be with her. 
 photo 5_zpse918d6db.jpg
we barely made it inside and we were tearing our clothes off.  She told me that she has been waiting to be with me since we started dating months ago.
**********
 photo 6_zps6ecbcdf3.jpg
I have been training Elizabeth when I have free time.  She has a perfect body but she wanted to get it toned up.
 photo 7_zps0aab73ad.jpg
I have never been this happy.  Elizabeth and I love being together. I asked her to move in with me. I asked her if it was too soon. She told me that she would love to move in.
 photo 8_zps1cb4a52f.jpg
Our first night as a moved in couple was awesome.  We made love and then I started to panic that I was moving too fast.
 photo 9_zps5a75d60c.jpg
I walked to the yard and started working out.  Elizabeth came down and asked me if everything was OK.  I told her that I needed to take a breather.  I tried my best but I can see that she was worried that I regretting moving in.
 photo 10_zps60f81bfd.jpg
The next morning we woke up and I told Elizabeth that I did not regret us moving in together. 
 photo 112_zps15ae896d.jpg
Before I left for work I grabbed her and told her that everything was going to be OK.  I knew it would be. It just had to be.

3 comments:

  1. They seem to be moving fast, but maybe they'll be happy together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so because Melody never wanted the same things that poor Joshua wanted. At one point I wanted to let them have a baby regardless of Melody's feelings about it. However I promised that I would let their wants dictate what they were going to have. This is the same reason one of my other sims never seems to want to get married! thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  2. Playing by the sims' wants makes Sims 2 a great game

    ReplyDelete