Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Nicholas Dominguez- College years

Nicholas (18)
Narrated by Nicholas
Last update/next update
 photo 4_zps89787e7b.jpg
My sister and I have arrived at college. I am really bummed about being here. I think this is not going to be the place for me.  Sasha on the other hand fits right in.  You can truly see how she loves being here at College.
 photo 8_zpsda4b8e65.jpg
I have to give this speech of school and I was freaking out. I practice all afternoon to make sure I didnt make a mistake.  I hated this in  high school and I hate it even more now. 
 photo 9_zps07ad3dc2.jpg
After all my hard work my Freshman year was finally over.  I decided to major in Biology. I figured that I would have less speeches to give. Now that I was a sophomore my classes were harder and I am not passing my tests. I dont know if this is for me to be honest with you.
 photo 10_zps1ec1d343.jpg
I started to try to date Willow Gothier. She is pretty and I think that we could hit it off.  I don't know if we can but at least I will give it a try.
********************
 photo 5_zpsfb6c4435.jpg
Once the grades for Sophomore year came out, I knew I was doomed.  I did not do well at all and was asked to withdraw from my classes.  I decided to withdraw from school all together.  Sasha was more devastated than I was about this.  I told her that she would be fine because in all honestly she loves college. I on the other hand was happy to be out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment