Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Sarah Barillas- College years

Sarah (18)
Narrated by Sarah
last update/next update
 photo 4_zps82a5c36d.jpg
Freshman year in school was easier than I thought it would be.  I am here with my brothers and we hung out more last year than we are doing in my sophomore year.  For me this year has been hard. I decided to major in political science and I am regretting every moment of it.  My professor says that I have to study more if I want to pass this year. 
 photo 6_zps28ebc4f2.jpg
Since its final week, I am trying to find a quiet place to study.  Right when I get into my study mode, people start to decend into the cafeteria to eat.  Needless to say that it gets too noisy for me to study.  I decide to put my books away and eat something rather quickly. 
 photo 5_zpsde6ef544.jpg
After finals were over, some decided to stay on campus while others decided to go home.  I decided to stay on campus and so did my siblings.  I made that decision because I was placed on academic probation. If I do not improve my grades, I will be asked to leave school.  I don't want that to happen so I need to focus on reapplying myself.  I developed a little crsush on this guy named Ethan Lim.  I was kind of hoping he would stay on campus, but he told me that he was going back home.  Maybe next year I will work up the nerve to ask him out.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Sarah can pass this year in Political Science. Having a crush might be distracting!

    ReplyDelete