Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Darcy Barillas- College Years

Darcy (18)
Narrated by Darcy
last update/Next update
 photo 17_zpse754a2a5.jpg
I met a nice young lady in college.  Her name is Kayla Royce.  We hit it off pretty quickly. I knew that she was having certain feelings for me.  One day she asked if I liked her. I confessed to her that I was gay.  I thought she would be disappointed with me but she said she was fine.  I guess it was that day we became best friends.  We talk about everything.
 photo 13_zpsf5563a16.jpg
I met Andrew at our local grocery store.  There was no need to ask. We both felt an attraction to each other.  After months of going to his check out lane at the store, I got the courage to ask him out on a date.  He actually arrived so late that I thought he had stood me up.
 photo 14_zps93c65706.jpg
We did go out late.  Next thing I knew we were making out in front of my dorm.
 photo 15_zpsfde1130b.jpg
I really didnt mean for us to go all the way but there was such a connection that I did.  Don't worry for me.  I know it may seem that school is not important. On the contrary it is and I have passed both my Freshman and Sophomore year with a B.  I still have decided what to declare but I will soon.  For now I just want to enjoy my time with Andrew

3 comments:

  1. Wow Darcy really escalated that relationship quickly, and from a grocery store! Glad he's still getting good grades, must be good at time management as he juggles his personal relationships.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things seem to be going well for Darcy; hope this new love interest turns out to be good for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments. I really try to like university and it doesn't do it for me. I even have the hack that shortens the semester! therefore if they want some action at school, well I am all for it! I

    ReplyDelete