Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sasha Dominguez- college years

Sasha Dominguez (18)
narrated by Sasha
Last update/next update
 photo 1_zps348a6c56.jpg
College has been great to me.  I really love going to class but mostly having the freedom to do as I wish.  My brother Nicholas is having more of a harder time dealing with the freedom that we have. 
 photo 2_zps22f95bc0.jpg
School has not been just about books and my guitar.  I started dating this hot guy.  I like him but I also don't want to limit myself.  His name is Jihoon Chun.  He is a great kisser.  Yes I am going to make up for lost time in college.
 photo 3_zpsdaacb77d.jpg
One of my professors came to see me in my dorm.  He was concerned because I had not declared my major yet.  I did know what I wanted to major I wanted but I had not had a chance to declare.  Therefore my professor showed up to shame me into declaring my major. So I declared myself as a Political Science major.
 photo 3b_zps6b075bef.jpg
I felt relieve after I declare my major.  Jihoon was happy as well.  He asked me to date him exclusively and I said yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment